Vibe Beach Club on the Escape...is it that competitive?

Unless you are one of the following....

Haven/Suite, CAS, B2B, Wedding party, Ambassador, Platinum Plus, Platinum, Special needs

...your chances are very slim.

However, arriving early and getting a low boarding number is your best chance if a large number of the people above either don't arrive before general boarding begins or have no desire for a VIBE pass.

I am getting the impression that it's really difficult to obtain Vibe passes...thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It can be.......and its great......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeroHJikWI

I might be willing to try to race to get a ticket but I know my hubby won't. Can I get passes for both of us or can he join me in line if he takes longer getting to the line? Or do we need to stay together?

This sounds like a stressful way to start a vacation. But it sounds so nice.

Just off the Escape and we were boarding group one. The rush to get the passes is like the start of the Amazing race. The cut off was about 60 for this trip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why would they sell 15 fewer passes?

You don't necessarily always need to be in group 1. My husband and I boarded at 1:30pm last November. At that point they still had 3 passes left at guest services.

We are on Nov 25 sailing on Escape. I am hoping we get lucky and are able to get the passes. I am thinking about purchasing the SPA passes just in case we are not able to get the Vibe. Which week in November did you cruise?

If you're not in one of the priority embarkation tiers, then I would suggest getting there early enough to get Boarding Group 1 (9:15-9:30) then linger near where boarding will begin, to have the greatest chance...

If you're not in one of the priority embarkation tiers, then I would suggest getting there early enough to get Boarding Group 1 (9:15-9:30) then linger near where boarding will begin, to have the greatest chance...

Thanks! We are in the 9:30 check-in group so hopefully we can be obnoxious and push our way to headliners to purchase them once we get onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on Nov 25 sailing on Escape. I am hoping we get lucky and are able to get the passes. I am thinking about purchasing the SPA passes just in case we are not able to get the Vibe. Which week in November did you cruise?

If your considering Spa Passes check out what a spa balcony will cost. On the BA and the Escape booking a Spa Balcony was actually cheaper than booking a regular balcony then buying passes

I might be willing to try to race to get a ticket but I know my hubby won't. Can I get passes for both of us or can he join me in line if he takes longer getting to the line? Or do we need to stay together?

This sounds like a stressful way to start a vacation. But it sounds so nice.

1 number per person so yes your husband needs to be there to get his own.

They will not give you one for him.

We were just on the Escape last week. We did not get Vibe passes but I never experienced the problems getting a drink that I have heard from many people. We were always able to get loungers in Spice H20.

The funny thing was, I looked into Vibe several times during both sea days and it was empty so I don't know why everyone bought up the passes and then didn't use them.

We are staying overnight in Miami so could get to the port as early as necessary but will they let us board? I thought the rule was that boarding was 12 noon or so, is that not correct? If you can go early do you have to have booked that boarding time or can you just show up?

We did the Vibe on Escape ... 85% of the people are too burned by the end of the first sea day to enjoy it after that. The Vibe is overrated ... you can have a similar experience with several beach towels, a lounger on the sun deck, and a hefty tip for wait staff. I would certainly not stress about trying to get passes and then being disappointed.