Azamara Tote Bags?

BrCaSurvivor

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good sized sturdy bag that will help carry home the results of retail therapy excursions. The navy color is nice, but I'd love to have them alternate with another color so one could bring last year's and show off not being a newbie.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's a good sized sturdy bag that will help carry home the results of retail therapy excursions. The navy color is nice, but I'd love to have them alternate with another color so one could bring last year's and show off not being a newbie.

Is there really something wrong with being a 'newbie'?

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a newbie and as a recent newbie, I can say that Azamara makes us feel warmly welcomed. So, maybe that's not the best reason for a color change, but I'd still like to have an alternate just for variety. Maybe alternating colors between Quest and Journey every year would do it. I'm a newbie to cruising entirely and it's the Azamara culture of friendliness to everyone that got me happily hooked.

This post has amused us.

We were on the Quest, 29th May for 11 days in a CC suite. Our fourth Azamara cruise and third on Quest. In our room was a navy blue tote bag. We did not use it and only decided to take it home when my husband said it will make another great tool bag!! It wasn't until I unpacked and noticed the difference. One side was emblazoned with the LCV logo!

During the voyage there was an invited gathering of about 300 LCV members. A presentation was made to a husband and wife, who were about to complete 53 voyages on Azamara. In his response, the gentleman mentioned they had at that time spent 50 on Quest and 3 on Journey. He also mentioned that he was once asked "which ship do you prefer?" !!

If they have kept their 53 bags, it would be interesting to know to what use they have put them.

Just for fun, what has happened to your bag once back home?4a4403b9cf7029d13af9dec1b4113e09.jpg

We recently stayed in the Owners Suite. Ours was a burlap tote with some sort of thin beach blanket. We left it in the room when we departed.

That was not a tote. That was a gift to Club Voyage members who were on the 2017 LCV cruise. We were in a large suite, too, and received both the usual blue Azamara tote and the Azamara-logoed beach blanket in its beachy carry bag.

That was not a tote. That was a gift to Club Voyage members who were on the 2017 LCV cruise. We were in a large suite, too, and received both the usual blue Azamara tote and the Azamara-logoed beach blanket in its beachy carry bag.

We never received the normal blue one, only the burlap.

My husband has just packed the one we received a week ago from The Quest. After our fantastic cruise we are now "on call" to look after our granddaughter and all their animals whilst our daughter has our grandson. So our bags are going to the farm tomorrow in readiness. Happy times!

Are the bags in the suites the same ones given to the rest of the guests?

Several years ago, the owner's suite guests used to get a heavy duty off-white canvas bag. It's like a Lands' End medium size boat bag. There's an outside pocket, an inside pocket, and a nice zipper. The handles are also substantial. I'd guess it holds about three times as much as the blue bag. The logo is stitched rather than printed.

We've kept it and use it all the time because it's so durable.

Several years ago, the owner's suite guests used to get a heavy duty off-white canvas bag. It's like a Lands' End medium size boat bag. There's an outside pocket, an inside pocket, and a nice zipper. The handles are also substantial. I'd guess it holds about three times as much as the blue bag. The logo is stitched rather than printed.

We've kept it and use it all the time because it's so durable.

Not anymore...I stayed in OS this May and did not even receive the normal blue one. Maybe they ran out of the blue bags and forgot about the guests in OS?

When I started cruising with Azamara we were given a lovely black tote bag with leather handles and zip which folded up to about an eighth of its size. I still have a couple and use them regularly.

As far as I know these were given to all guests as I have never been in the Owners Suite (yet)