Website issues??

I was able to log in yesterday, printed most of our documents, but today - nothing is working. I get a message that my reservation # is wrong, that they're working on it, etc... Anyone else having these problems?? We're just a few weeks away from sailing, so this makes me nervous!!

I was able to log in yesterday, printed most of our documents, but today - nothing is working. I get a message that my reservation # is wrong, that they're working on it, etc... Anyone else having these problems?? We're just a few weeks away from sailing, so this makes me nervous!!

I am seeing the same thing. I can log in and see my list of cruises, but when I try to access a cruise by clicking on the reservation number it says that the reservation number doesn't exist or throws me back to a page where I have to enter my username and password again. It's been that way all day (I've tried multiple browsers). I need to get into my Cruise Planner - very frustrating!

I am seeing the same thing. I can log in and see my list of cruises, but when I try to access a cruise by clicking on the reservation number it says that the reservation number doesn't exist or throws me back to a page where I have to enter my username and password again. It's been that way all day (I've tried multiple browsers). I need to get into my Cruise Planner - very frustrating!

It is frustrating indeed!!

And yesterday, when I wasn't having these specific issues, I couldn't see our detailed account. We have a credit listed on there, but it doesn't make sense. We cancelled an excursion, but that was done 2+ months ago and we already had that credited. And this amount doesn't match that either. But I can't see anything regarding the detailed money part.

And yesterday, when I wasn't having these specific issues, I couldn't see our detailed account. We have a credit listed on there, but it doesn't make sense. We cancelled an excursion, but that was done 2+ months ago and we already had that credited. And this amount doesn't match that either. But I can't see anything regarding the detailed money part.

Here is a link to a discussion about that.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2507235

Glad I'm not the only one! I purchased my December cruise (I'm excited and log on a lot, can anyone blame me?) as a surprise for my husband so when I got the error that I couldn't access it because it was being modified I panicked! Thankfully I recently joined this site (after many months of lurking) and was able to save myself the time I would have spent on hold by checking this forum.

yep. same here. Its crazy. I've called and they dont seem to care. Oh well...guess I book my excursions elsewhere!

I posted another thread and I was a bit critical that the Crown and Anchor Rep tried to sell me excursions, drink packages and everything else when I called with this problem, but now that you point it out, I couldn't do it myself online, so he was actually providing a service.

It's a never ending problem. Other large corps have great working websites so why doesn't Royal? If I was one of the big wigs I would be so embarrassed I would be hiding my head in the sand. I guess that's what they are all doing. :eek:

11:39 pm Chicago time. Can't log into any of my cruses. On Safari and Googe Chrome. The "humor" in all of this - the recording - (because offices are closed) - "award winning website" - wonder what the award is for? - the worst website in the cruise industry...

It's a never ending problem. Other large corps have great working websites so why doesn't Royal? If I was one of the big wigs I would be so embarrassed I would be hiding my head in the sand. I guess that's what they are all doing. :eek:

Website used to work just fine until some wise guys decided to screw around with it. If the darn thing works, leave it alone.

It happens quite frequently lately. I'm experiencing the same problem. Yesterday at noon (I'm in Europe) at work I saw drinking packages were reasonably priced so I thought to wait till the evening to book them at home where I had my card. And that's when I couldn't get on the website anymore. Strange... because the exact same thing happened last month when excursions were on good sale... coincidence? I'm not sure...

I have been trying since yesterday to view my scheduled shore excursions for my upcoming Baltic cruise. Getting the "something went wrong" message. Seems like an awfully long outage so I am wondering if there's an issue with my particular record--and those of others having problems. Will try to call later today.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Today's my last day to do online checking in I've been trying to do it on my Internet for the last two days and still having problems

The unreliablity of Royal's website is probably an excellent argument for starting the online check-in process right at the 90-day mark.