Limo service Tokyo

jebs427

Is anyone familiar with car/limo service in and around Tokyo? Have corresponded with Green Tomatoes and Tokyo Airporter. Does anyone have experience with either, any other service? There appears to be a service called LimousineBus directly from Narita to my hotel, again anyone familiar with this service?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We used Green Tomato in October 2015 from Narita to our hotel. Green Tomato is also the company that Viator uses. Only problem we had is that we had to wait about an hour for another flight to arrive to fill the bus up.

If you don't mind carting your luggage, the fast and cheapest way to Tokyo from the airport is Narita Express. The following is the site.

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/nex/

The following youtube video explains taking the bus (not Green Tomato) and using Narita Express and other useful information.

Tokyo Airporter gets good reviews on the Flyer Talk forum, so that's who we'll probably be using from Tokyo to Yokohama. We'll also be using the Limousine Bus from NRT to Shinjuku - since we'll have a fair amount of luggage that I personally think we'd have a hard time with in and around the train stations (particularly Shinjuku) I don't think the N'Ex would be a good choice for us. But, no, actually we haven't used either yet.

A friend has used Sun Taxi. I think we will use them from Haneda to Yokohama in November for three of us and our luggage.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
Tokyo Airporter gets good reviews on the Flyer Talk forum, so that's who we'll probably be using from Tokyo to Yokohama. We'll also be using the Limousine Bus from NRT to Shinjuku - since we'll have a fair amount of luggage that I personally think we'd have a hard time with in and around the train stations (particularly Shinjuku) I don't think the N'Ex would be a good choice for us. But, no, actually we haven't used either yet.

We did end up booking Tokyo Airporter from Shinjuku to Yokohama. Total cost for 2 couples in an oversized van (to make sure the luggage fits) is a very reasonable 13,000JPY cash / 13,559JPY credit card.

We've changed our mind on the Limousine Bus from the airport though, and will now be using Green Tomato's "shared" service. Cost will be 10,000JPY for the two of us.