C&A bottles of water: how many should you get?

In the drop down box for gift preferences on Royal's site you can pick a welcome beverage each. If you both choose water then you should have one bottle of water each waiting in the room for you. If you have had more than that in the past then they were nice and left you extra.

You can also choose sodas and juices.

In the drop down box for gift preferences on Royal's site you can pick a welcome beverage each. If you both choose water then you should have one bottle of water each waiting in the room for you. If you have had more than that in the past then they were nice and left you extra.

You can also choose sodas and juices.

I don't have water as a choice for my D+ welcome beverage. I have Diet Coke. But, lately we have also been given water along with our choice of beverage, as many as 6 between the two of us. Last time, I think it was just 4. I appreciate whatever they want to give me...

Gwen :)

When Royal did away with the C&A welcome "treat baskets" and went to providing the little pouches of cookies and nuts, they also began to include the water bottles in addition to the chosen welcome drink. Sometimes, it's six, sometimes only 2 per person. Varies from ship to ship.

It's anyone's guess what they intend to do in the future regarding the water as they have now gone to a small plate of ship-baked cookies as a C&A welcome gift. I would prefer they skip the cookies as they can be had everywhere on the ship; but I hope they continue the water.

ok, I have a C and A number but no nothing about the gift preference tab. Do you have to reach a certain level for this....

You must be Emerald or above for the welcome gift.

We have had a lot of inconsistency on the water.

We are D+

We have water as our welcome aboard beverage and that has given us 2.

When the new program started we got a total of 10 bottles per week on a B4B on the Liberty.

A month later we got 6 bottles per cruise on a B5B on the Grandeur.

A month later we got 4 bottles one cruise and 6 bottles the next during a B2B aboard the Serenade.

Then we got 6 on the Enchantment.

A couple months later it was 4 and 6 aboard the an Explorer B2B.

I believe we are suppose to get 2+4 for a total of 6 but as usual RCL is very inconsistent, even on the same ship.

Every cruise I have been on since they started providing the bottled water in the cabin upon embarkation I have had to ask the Loyalty Ambassador for it. Several times, each cruise. They look at me as if I am speaking Martian and then I show them the email I received pre-cruise saying there would be "welcome aboard" bottled water in our cabin. It still takes at least two days for the water to show up. I realize it is a trivial item, but I try to minimize drinking the ship's water (my ankles swell up), so I appreciate them giving us a couple of bottles of water. BTW, the water is not our selected beverage in our preferences, we usually get those ok.

Now if they would just stop adding those mini bar fees to our bill after we have left the ship! Another trivial thing, but it's the principle of it all.

We are Diamond and had 4 bottles of water on Oasis and 4 on Brilliance. We then got additional bottles from the Diamond Lounge.

I selected water as my welcome gift when I filled out a form in C&A area of RCL site. We enjoyed the cookies. Never cared for those prepackaged items in the past.

Be glad you get something. We usually don't. Have to go asking for them, and many times have encountered a "why are you bothering me with this" attitude.

Exactly my experience too. You would have thought I was asking for their firstborn child!

We have been receiving water in addition to our selected C&A beverage for the past year or so. Goes like this----the more water we bring on board, the more bottles they leave us. Then the following cruise we only bring a few bottles and we only get one from RCCL.

Seems the past few cruises we have been able to use one of the C&A evening drink vouchers for a small bottle of water.

M

I've never seen bottled water as a written benefit, so I guess they can give whatever they want, including zero.

This.^^^^^

That having been said, I have just returned from a B6B on the Radiance.

We received four on some legs, two on others, zero on others. All on the same ship. :o

This seems to be an ever changing amount!!

I've had as many as 6 (between 2 of us both D+). Today just 2.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Freedom 4-11 June we had 4 small bottles of water and a bottle of Heineken.D+ members.

On Freedom 4-11 June we had 4 small bottles of water and a bottle of Heineken.D+ members.

On Oasis two weeks ago, we had two bottles of water and one (we asked for two) bottle of Corona.

I've never seen bottled water as a written benefit, so I guess they can give whatever they want, including zero.

it is listed in your preferences for your C&A amenity as Emerald.

we usually get 4 for the pair of us.

it is listed in your preferences for your C&A amenity as Emerald.

we usually get 4 for the pair of us.

I don't think we are talking about the "welcome beverage". My impression is that we are talking about the extra bottles of water they have been giving us for the last 6 mionths or so.

Our "welcome beverage" (Emerald and above) is set to two bottles of Corona, and we normally get those plus zero, two, four, etc., additional 500ml bottles of water, normally the Ice River Springs brand.

Definitely not talking about the welcome beverage!! I've just realised we only get one bottle of beer because only I have a C&A account online. You think they would realise that DH is also d+ and give him something too [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk