Ciggaretts

I know this isnt the best question, but unfortunately my husband smokes... we were just trying to see if we need to purchase them at home? Does the ship (Escape) sell them? Can you get them on the islands? We are going to Honduras, Belize, Costa Maya, Mexico and Cozemel, Mexico. Thanks for the go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

I know this isnt the best question, but unfortunately my husband smokes... we were just trying to see if we need to purchase them at home? Does the ship (Escape) sell them? Can you get them on the islands? We are going to Honduras, Belize, Costa Maya, Mexico and Cozemel, Mexico. Thanks for the go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

Two cartons of cigarettes (Winston) in Belize/$50. Two cartons of same brand in Cozumel/$45 in store right at the end of the pier when you get off the ship at the port.

I would bring what I need...and if (and that's a BIG IF) the ship has what he smokes, you can pick some up to take home. Brands (and especially "sub-brands") are limited! For instance, they've had Marlboro lights, but not Marlboro Menthol....or any of the other "specialty" flavor cigs....just the basics.

Cigs are cheap. Pall mall reds best at 20$ carton, most others(marl,Newport,camel,etc: 34.95,even had american spirit at something like 42$). Not even asked about the limits through customs, guess you can take home as many as you can pack.

The Law allows one carton per person unless visiting the US Virgin Islands... most people don't follow this .. just don't be the one that gets picked out for a random check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Law allows one carton per person unless visiting the US Virgin Islands... most people don't follow this .. just don't be the one that gets picked out for a random check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We brought back more cartons than allowed and told the custom's person (we were ready to pay the duty). Agent couldn't be bothered with the hassle. Just declare it. Chances are you won't be charged either.

We brought back more cartons than allowed and told the custom's person (we were ready to pay the duty). Agent couldn't be bothered with the hassle. Just declare it. Chances are you won't be charged either.

Same thing happened with us.