Grand Suite Question

We have been on Oasis two previous times, but on Sept 3rd will be our first time in a suite. When should be expect to hear from concierge prior to the departure. Also, I read up on the Sky Class and I was curious if I have to book my dinner in advance or they will be ok to book after we are on board. Lastly, how do we go about booking the behind the scenes tours? Is there anything else that I am missing?

Thank you,

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

We have been on Oasis two previous times, but on Sept 3rd will be our first time in a suite. When should be expect to hear from concierge prior to the departure. Also, I read up on the Sky Class and I was curious if I have to book my dinner in advance or they will be ok to book after we are on board. Lastly, how do we go about booking the behind the scenes tours? Is there anything else that I am missing?

Thank you,

You will most likely hear from the concierge in the week before the cruise. You should be able to book dinner and tours with the concierge once onboard.

Thank you,

We are also sailing with you on this cruise. Should receive a Welcome e-mail from Claudine the Concierge early next week.

We always reply to the e-mail and ask that they forward to the Coastal Kitchen Manager our dinner requests for the entire week. Of course you can always do this on embarkation day.

Thank you,

The concierge has always been able to get reservations for us once we're on board.

We've always been a party of two or four, though, so I'm not sure if it works for bigger parties (in case you are).

Sent from my iPad using Forums