Very loyal HAL cruiser going on Celebrity. Pinnacle Suite vs Penthouse review coming

goldsmip115

i have been a loyal and devoted HAL cruiser. Over 15 cruises on HAL, all but 2 in Neptune Suites. One in a Pinnacle Suite on Oosterdam and my most recent cruise in February in a Pinnacle Suite on Eurodam. I have sailed Celebrity twice with both cruises being many years ago on the Mercury, one in a Royal suite and one in a Penthouse suite.

I needed a last minute cruise that did not involve any air travel and would be a total chill and pampering. Since I work in NYC I looked at the NCL Breakaway out of NYC to Bermuda. I had done that cruise in an Aft Haven Penthouse in 2013. However, I also explored other options.

Long story short, I am booked on the Celebrity Summit out of Bayonne on August 20th in one of the two Penthouse suites. This cruise also goes to Bermuda. Traveling in one of those palatial suites has been on my bucket list. Over 1,400 sq feet inside and over 1,100 sq feet on the verandah.

The "GO BEST" booking includes, on top of the butler and a concierge lounge and a dedicated suite passenger restaurant and everything else in the suite, unlimited specialty dining, high speed Internet, premium beverage package and a $300 OBC.

Overall the Suite cost about $400 pp more than I have paid for the Pinnacle Suite on HAL. But, as you can see, it includes far more amenities.

Stay tuned to see how this HAL loyal cruiser rates the experience. Sailing commences on August 20th.