Can anyone help me? Ship "books."

umpalumpa14588

:o I've only been on one cruise, but it wasn't until after I returned that I heard about the "book" all about the ship. I would love to start collecting them, and can easily got one on our Destiny cruise in August, but I would really like one from the Sensation. Is anyone going on her or has been & has an extra book? I'd gladly pay for it, as well as shipping. Thanks in advance! Umpalumpa14588:confused:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:o I've only been on one cruise, but it wasn't until after I returned that I heard about the "book" all about the ship.

I would love to start collecting them, and can easily got one on our Destiny cruise in August,

but I would really like one from the Sensation.

Do you mean this publication? ..probably not..

Berlitz_Guide_to_Cruising_08.JPG

Berlitz-2009.jpg

Go to the URL you see on the front cover, poke around a bit

and see how you can earn yourself a free copy! ;)

I have copies of the book that was done for the 10th anniversary of American Hawaii Cruises and their ships the Independence and Constitution is anyone is interested. It is a full 40 year history of these great American ships from their days on the Atlantic to the return to service in Hawaii with lots of photos.

I also have for sale copies of the books for the Legend of the Seas; Carnival Triumph; Volendam; Maasdam; Statendam and one of the 40th anniversary of NCL and the launch of the Norwegian Peal.

If you are interested contact me directly my email is sstraveler at aol dot com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...