Harmony Solarium

Does anyone have the real low down regarding the Solarium on the Harmony. I have read conflicting posts - some say there is no pool and some say there must be.

Is there a small pool in the Harmony's Solarium or just two hot tubs.

Curious

Does anyone have the real low down regarding the Solarium on the Harmony. I have read conflicting posts - some say there is no pool and some say there must be.

Is there a small pool in the Harmony's Solarium or just two hot tubs.

Curious

No pools other than hot tubs.

• 10 months later...

This is so disappointing. The Oasis had a pool and 5 hot tubs in the solarium. I seriously want a refund now. you don't want to hot tub after laying out in the sun for hours, you want the shady solarium pool.

This is so disappointing. The Oasis had a pool and 5 hot tubs in the solarium. I seriously want a refund now. you don't want to hot tub after laying out in the sun for hours, you want the shady solarium pool.
LOL you are kidding about the refund right?

LOL you are kidding about the refund right?

Sort of, but 1/2 serious. My husband is trying to calm me down now. Think of this. I take a vacation once a year. With the exception of a carnival cruise which i will never do again, I sailed Royal. Every Royal ship had a pool in the solarium. That's all I do in the daytime. I don't play basketballl or do the flowrider. I relax,read a book, suntan and hang out and have drinks all day in the solarium. Now, there is no place to cool off. It may be silly to some but that's how I feel. I realize it's all my fault for assuming RC has a solarium pool. I made that assumption based on the other RC ships I had been on.

The carnival cruise that was so bad was because their were kids in the pool with diapers, just not the vacation vibe I'm looking for.

Agreed! The solarium area is very nice on Harmony, but certainly needs a pool in there. I just can't understand why they didn't. Wonder if that will change on Symphony.

I don't believe they have shared that information on Symphony, but it has been said by Royal that the Solarium will be different on Symphony compared to Oasis/Allure/Harmony. I have a hard time believing it won't have a pool in that case.

Sort of, but 1/2 serious. My husband is trying to calm me down now. Think of this. I take a vacation once a year. With the exception of a carnival cruise which i will never do again, I sailed Royal. Every Royal ship had a pool in the solarium. That's all I do in the daytime. I don't play basketballl or do the flowrider. I relax,read a book, suntan and hang out and have drinks all day in the solarium. Now, there is no place to cool off. It may be silly to some but that's how I feel. I realize it's all my fault for assuming RC has a solarium pool. I made that assumption based on the other RC ships I had been on.

The carnival cruise that was so bad was because their were kids in the pool with diapers, just not the vacation vibe I'm looking for.

Didn't you already start a new thread on this subject yesterday.

Now you re-open a year old thread a complain about the exact same stuff..

The hot tubs at night are great before bed time if the main pool deck ones have a 100 teenagers in them.

I don't believe they have shared that information on Symphony, but it has been said by Royal that the Solarium will be different on Symphony compared to Oasis/Allure/Harmony. I have a hard time believing it won't have a pool in that case.

Michael Bayley the CEO has confirmed that there will be a pool on the Symphony.

Symphony does have a pool in the solarium. You can see the deck plans if you look around from them. First thing I checked for before booking.

Probably a similar deck plan that Harmony had while under construction - reality turned out slightly different.

I agree, it's sort of a big deal. Same with Radiance Class ships...they have a pool, but it's "under glass", so you can't tan in there. I prefer that area because it's quieter without all the kid "hubbub"....and on those ships, it's simply not possible to tan in the solarium.

Sailed Harmony in November. Solarium is awesome. No pool. But there are 3 pools just 30 seconds away. One never had kids in it prob because the kids didn't want to mingle with the adults. Now granted I went the week after thanksgiving when there were not a ton of kids on board. But if you get hot in the Solarium a pool is only a few steps away for a quick dip. Not an issue for me personally

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a misting station on the Harmony. And I know a lot of people on here complain about not having the pool, and having the misting station instead, but everybody standing under the mister said they preferred that other than the pool. I think most people in the Solarium while I was on there last week used the Solarium to read/relax, and just cooled off under the mister. They would not have been in a pool anyway.

I'm dying to know...what did you ask about the pizza that he agrees with? :-D

He posted on FB saying that their pizza was not meeting expectations but they are revamping it. I mentioned how their pizza was not good..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk