Drinking package wine discount for a table

Now I know that sharing the package with someone else is a no no... but how does this work if you buy a bottle of wine with the 40% discount at dinner and no one else has the package? Is there any problem sharing the bottle? Or do they only enforce when you buy single drinks?

Now I know that sharing the package with someone else is a no no... but how does this work if you buy a bottle of wine with the 40% discount at dinner and no one else has the package? Is there any problem sharing the bottle? Or do they only enforce when you buy single drinks?

You may share.

A BOTTLE is not covered under the package...only "per glass" drinks. If you buy a bottle of wine, you may share it with whoever you like!

Bottles are available at a substantial discount (40% or 20%) to those who have purchased the Deluxe beverage package.

A BOTTLE is not covered under the package...only "per glass" drinks. If you buy a bottle of wine, you may share it with whoever you like!

Wrong Again, CB! Our daughter purchased the Deluxe pkg. on her cruise and as Bob posted got a substantial discount on bottles of wine.

According to the CC police on this web site you would be guilty of stealing if you even allowed your spouse to have a sip. Not only could your package be revoked but you could be removed at the next port. Not to mention that you have involved the entire table in your nefarious act of disregarding rules of behavior. If it were me I would buy several bottles for the table and party-on. happy cruising

According to the CC police on this web site you would be guilty of stealing if you even allowed your spouse to have a sip. Not only could your package be revoked but you could be removed at the next port. Not to mention that you have involved the entire table in your nefarious act of disregarding rules of behavior. If it were me I would buy several bottles for the table and party-on. happy cruising

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure of the reason for this senseless rant when it has already been stated that you can purchase bottles of wine at a discount under the package and share with the table if you wish.

Your total non understanding of satirical humor is in itself a qualification to join the cc police. And as you also miss the ubiquitous nature of RCL rules and guidance, it very clearly states no sharing of packages. Find something worthwhile to complain about..

Not to mention that you have involved the entire table in your nefarious act of disregarding rules of behavior. If it were me I would buy several bottles for the table and party-on. happy cruising

Oh no, you must surrender them to the table next to you, which would be ME!

Has anyone actually bought a bottle with the discount from their package for the table to share? Has anyone tried it and been stopped?

Thanks.

Yes, as already mentioned in post #2, you can share bottles of wine.

Thank you, many say you can do something but they are reporting what they have been told as opposed to actual experience. Thanks for the answer.

I understand your point of view, but as you must know, actual experience on one ship (or even the same ship) does not always translate to getting the same experience on another ship or sailing or day!