Cruises to Santo Tomas de Castilla

hunter@heart

• 5 months later...

General Maxx - do you work for Go With Gus tours? It seems that you responded the exact same way on multiple threads.

I don't have a problem with that, but if you have a better idea about how to get in touch with them, please let us know.

I have sent four emails over the last month to the various addresses provided on CC but have not received a response.

Thanks.

• 11 months later...
I know exactly what you mean. When we got there, we hired a driver with a young boy. They took us to the most magificent rainforest with tons of waterfalls. You could go in and swim at every level. I have never seen anything like it. We were surrounded by such beauty. I have also looked to see what cruises go there just to return to that setting.

Can you please tell me what exactly this place called cause im so exited to go there, espessially when i understand that this port can be boreing if you do not find what exactly to do in advance. Thanks

• 1 year later...
Can you please tell me what exactly this place called cause im so exited to go there, espessially when i understand that this port can be boreing if you do not find what exactly to do in advance. Thanks

Did you ever find out where they went? Sounds good to me and I'll be there in a few weeks. There is an Oceania excursion to Las Escobas Springs with waterfall and rain forest. Hard port to figure out. Thanks.