60th BD Bucket List Cruise

law638

I am turning 60 in 2017 & my bucket list cruise is the Greek Islands. So far, no one wants to go, chickens! I am willing to pay the single supplement but which line would anyone recommend. After all, it is my retirement money & you can't take it with you. I am willing to pay within reason, not a fool. Thank you for any assistance.

I am turning 60 in 2017 & my bucket list cruise is the Greek Islands. So far, no one wants to go, chickens! I am willing to pay the single supplement but which line would anyone recommend. After all, it is my retirement money & you can't take it with you. I am willing to pay within reason, not a fool. Thank you for any assistance.

I am 58 and have been sailing solo since my mid 40s. I went to the Med

on Celebrity and it was a fabulous cruise.:D....actually it is my #1 cruise

(with over 40 of them). 4 of the stops on the cruise were in Greece....

Santorini, Rhodes, Mykonos and Athens.

My 60th is in 2018......I know I am going to want to do something really

special for that one:D (and no, I am not retired:rolleyes::()

Just back from TA followed by 11N Greek/Italy on Celebrity Reflection. I did the 11N off Celebritys Xciting deals web site with only 50% singles supplement.Site usually has some excellent pricing 30-45 days out. Beautiful ship, excellent food, service. Never feels crowded either.Due to Migrant scare prices currently lowest ever. Start looking!

Edited by zoncom

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We've done 2 Med cruises and cruised to almost all the Caribbean islands and the islands in Hawaii. I've always wanted to cruise while the ship was decorated for Christmas but our schedules and budget were never able to make it possible. I turn 65 shortly this year, and my daughter has planned a short cruise in December. We have a cruise planned for June to celebrate my Grandson's graduation from college but this short cruise is my birthday present and my daughters, Grandson and a friend of his will be flying to Miami on Christmas Day and boarding the ship the next day. I'm going to get to check that off my bucket list. :D

I will also turn 60 in 2017. I will be leaving for the Greek Islands in 2 weeks. I'll be on the celebrity reflection solo.

• 3 months later...

Congratulations on the big 6-0! I'll be hitting that milestone in October 2018, so I'm already making plans. Looking at the Greek Isles or a Greece/Italy combo. Hubby is 9 yrs older than me, so this will probably be a once-in-a-lifetime trip and I want to make it memorable. Anxious to hear how your trip goes! :)