Liberty 1120 & 1122 Privacy Question

dayzfan4life

Hi! I am booked on Carnival Liberty in rooms 1120&1122 for a girls trip! We were wondering if the balconies are private? I have read on other posts that some ships have balconies that can be seen from the hot tub, walking track, or looked down into from decks above. Do you know if these are that way? From the deckplans it looks like the slide entrance is right above our room so hopefully those areas would have "walls" to keep kids from falling over..........

NO balcony is completely private....anyone next to you can (and probably will) peek around the divider at some point. It is "private" in the sense that you aren't sharing with others.

But, public spaces shouldn't have a "view" onto your balcony.

For anybody that wants to see deck to deck photos of your cruise ship go to cruisedeckplans.com join for $12.00 for 2 years and you can see all photos and videos the other cruisers have taken and posted. Plus if you are a member they will pay you 50 cents for every photo you send them that they use.

I do not work for them I just love the website and it is a great addition to have and fun too.

Cruise Critic and Cruisedeckplans are the best websites for cruise information and the only two I use.

Plus you can go onto YouTube and search your ship and cabin number for any possible videos

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are not private from your neighbors, either. they do not have to peer around the dividers to see you because you are reflected onto their plexiglas railings. You also should know that you have cabins that are connected with an interior door. for this reason, you will not be able to open the barrier between the cabins because the portion of the partition that swings open will block one of the balcony doors. EM