San Francisco for elderly (not much walking)

We'll be visiting SF Sept 28 on Emerald Princess with my mom and others that don't walk well. No wheelchairs, but canes to assist when tired. Recommendations? There will be 6 of us total.

I usually check Princess shore excursipns that has a wheelchair icon. I check the excursion details that gives info on how extensive the walking distance and stair steps. I choose what suits me. I have mobility issues and walks with a cane, not on wheelchair.

They have a City tour for them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We'll be visiting SF Sept 28 on Emerald Princess with my mom and others that don't walk well. No wheelchairs, but canes to assist when tired. Recommendations? There will be 6 of us total.

Alcatraz ? Plenty of seating for those who don't want to walk a lot and a nice boat ride there and back. All the best, Tony

ytdcsnKG_6w

We visited S.F. last year on a coastal cruise. Our elderly neighbors, walking with canes, used taxis extensively for their two day visit to the city. Fares were reasonable and taxis were readily available. Enjoyment of this great city was not diminished because of mobility issues.