LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

Hey, im Jeff. Im from Myrtle Beach, SC. Going on the Carnival Triumph April 10th. Single guy here...looking for a buddy to hang with on the ship. [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

Oh lucky you!!! I am sure you will find a buddy onboard... happy Cruising!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sailing April 9th on NCL Getaway - I will try the meeting. I'm traveling with 2 teen kids so essentially by myself lol....Anyone else on this sailing?

Enjoy yourself and let the teens do whatever they want. As long as they don't fall overboard, your good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Hey thanks, Id like to.....Ill probably check out the LGBT gatherings.

Yeah do check onboard! They might post some activities on the daily compass or in the bulletin board. Otherwise keep your radar active... :)

*Roll Call*

NCL Epic • March 31, 2018 • Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral) -

Hello from Canada! [emoji1063]

*Who's onboard?

*Any GLBT [emoji304] friends?

Hopefully you will have a great "dorothy" group. . . I'm not on the Epic until January 12, 2019 It was a really good deal. And that will be my first Epic cruise. possibly my first mega ship cruise.

Hi everybody! DW and I are sailing Costa Deliziosa January 2018 for 10 days! Can't wait! We sailed Olivia in 2006 for our honeymoon and it was an amazing trip! Would do it again but for the expense! Would definitely recommend to anyone to try a gay cruise at least once though! Comradery and "like minded" thinkers make for a great community feeling! I don't think Costa does FOD meetings so we will just wing it! So excited to hear everyone's plans! Don't forget to come back to us and let us know how your trip was!!!

Hi not sure if I am doing this correct or not but here you go.

I am traveling with my girlfriend on Norwegian cruise april23-30 and wanted to know if any other gay couples will be on that cruise. I heard about meet and greets that happen for the LGBT community on some ships but wasnt sure if that was a real thing? Any help would be great :)

Hi not sure if I am doing this correct or not but here you go.

I am traveling with my girlfriend on Norwegian cruise april23-30 and wanted to know if any other gay couples will be on that cruise. I heard about meet and greets that happen for the LGBT community on some ships but wasnt sure if that was a real thing? Any help would be great :)

Welcome to the CC boards! Sometimes the daily bulletin will have a listing for "FOD" meetings or "Friends of Dorthy" meetings. It's usually done by request (you can request it if you want!) and may only be done the first couple of days of the cruise to see if there is any interest. I've read that sometimes it could be listed as a "LGBT" meetings. We went to one on our last Cruise and it was later in the evening and was all guys. :D You will Have a blast!!!! Be sure to come back to the boards and let us know how it was!!

• 1 month later...
Looks like everyone is busy cruising... not until October for us to South Pacific

We have a while to wait as well. We're booked for Western Caribbean in March 2018, as we are holding off until our littlest is old enough to leave home with grandma.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am not sure why one would choose a gay cruise. We don't hide being gay or a couple and have not had any problems. I find that there are lots of interesting people on cruises and sexuality hasn't been a subject for discussion - neither has politics or religion.

I am not sure why one would choose a gay cruise. We don't hide being gay or a couple and have not had any problems. I find that there are lots of interesting people on cruises and sexuality hasn't been a subject for discussion - neither has politics or religion.

Let us hear from those who have experienced booking a gay cruise. We haven't tried any gay cruise yet and maybe one day will try one. On our end we will book it just to have a try and experience the gay cruise environment. I suppose they have different activities and environment in which some people prefer to do and experience. Whatever it is being on a cruise is a great experience...

Haven't done a gay or a women's cruise yet. I have been told I have to do an Olivia" cruise just once as a treat. I did do a Melissa Etheridge cruise and the dominant population was lesbian and gay. There were some straight folk. Maybe 10%. Maybe not that many. It was nice. A cruise will never be women only space so ME was probably good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums