Voyage Personalizer and OBC

alibabacruisers

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if OBC is listed on the VP? I haven't seen it but can't remember if it was ever displayed there. Thanks in advance!

No, unfortunately OBC is not shown on the Voyage Personaliser. Here is a previous thread on the subject with some additional discussion about it for your reference.

Finding OBC on Voyage Personalizer

Regards,

John

With the exception of the Shareholders OBC all mine have been listed on my invoice.

Yes, mine is on my invoice too, but I thought it would be nice if it was listed in the VP as well.

They are also recorded on your onboard statement. Always good to check for accuracy...

35442395695_136005ca4f_z.jpg

Thanks for the info Richard. I just thought it would be nice if it was included on the VP where all the other information regarding your cruise is located (prior to the beginning of the cruise). Previously, I would check my VP to see if a cabin number had been allocated, or the upgrade fairy paid a visit, or any new information was posted and just thought having the OBC listed would be nice too. I like seeing the reminders of what I have to look forward to on the cruise and planning/dreaming of what I will use the OBC for, etc. This is just me passing the time until my cruise....thanks for your info again Richard!

Thanks for the info Richard. I just thought it would be nice if it was included on the VP where all the other information regarding your cruise is located (prior to the beginning of the cruise). Previously, I would check my VP to see if a cabin number had been allocated, or the upgrade fairy paid a visit, or any new information was posted and just thought having the OBC listed would be nice too. I like seeing the reminders of what I have to look forward to on the cruise and planning/dreaming of what I will use the OBC for, etc. This is just me passing the time until my cruise....thanks for your info again Richard!

Hi Alibaba.

No problem and my pleasure.

May you have a fair wind to expedite your cruise embarkation.