Pre cruise hotel in Rome

We are on Voyager for the Rome to Venice Cruise this September.

Does anyone know the usual hotel Regent uses for concierge guests?

Also wondering if anyone might know the contract airline out of Vancouver BC to Europe.

Thanks for the help!!

Debbie

There is always more than one contracted airline for each destination. We fly out of Vancouver and have used BA and Lufthansa because we prefer to not use airlines based in the U.S.

Sorry but I don't know which hotel Regent use in Rome since we book a hotel within a mile from the ship so that we don't have the long drive in the morning.

We were in the transatlantic last November on the Explorer with Mudhen and TC2. Besides the Westin Excelsior and the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, I know that Regent also used the Hotel Majestic, all in the Via Veneto area or Rome. We've stayed in three different Via Veneto hotels in the past and find that the Majestic had the friendliest staff. The bartender was a "historian/philosopher/tour guide" who was a pleasure to speak with.

Z and TB

I heard the hotel ZSqueeze said on Via Veneto. Evidently they are keeping it a secret even though it is only 3 months. We are very excited about this cruise and would love to cancel the Christmas Cruises to stay on Voyager if we could. Working on it

Last November we were on the same cruise that Zqueeze was on. We were at the Westin Excelsior and they were at another hotel down the block from us ( I don't recall the name). Both were on the Via Veneto and about 3 blocks apart.