45 days from when?

Woodrowst

I know this is a way too in the weeds question and everyone is welcome to roll their eyes. But here goes.....

I know from reading CC posts that at my particular cabin level I am able to make two allotted specialty reservations 45 days in advance. But 45 days from when? Is it 45 days ahead of the first day of the cruise? The day of disembarkation after the cruise is completed? Each day of the cruise coming on line 45 days in advance? I searched CC and could not find a post that spoke to this.

Let the eye rolling begin :)

David

I know this is a way too in the weeds question and everyone is welcome to roll their eyes. But here goes.....

I know from reading CC posts that at my particular cabin level I am able to make two allotted specialty reservations 45 days in advance. But 45 days from when? Is it 45 days ahead of the first day of the cruise? The day of disembarkation after the cruise is completed? Each day of the cruise coming on line 45 days in advance? I searched CC and could not find a post that spoke to this.

Let the eye rolling begin :)

David

[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102] (just kidding)

it's right there on your "manage my business booking" page of your online Oceania account (do register your cruise). The exact time is 12:01 AM Eastern. So, if you're a west coaster, logon at 9:01 PM Pacific the night before (do not login earlier and wait for the clock to change - you won't see the "reserve" button in the specialty dining section unless you login at or after 12:01 am Eastern or its equivalent across the country (which means the previous day at a he appropriate PM time.

Make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would like to thank everyone for their help. I had to hunt around a bit, but finally found the restaurants reservation date and link under the Booked Cruises tab. I'm now ready to go!

Thanks again.