Cruise Blogs

Roofire

So we were wondering if anyone could recommend some good cruise related blogs run by members of the LGBT community. There is nothing better than learning from other people's experiences that have the same or similar mindsets and values that you have yourself.

We ask this on the basis that have googled the above and come across blogs that give you an eye opening insight to men's toilets/restrooms as well as parks/truck stops.......hmmm

To get the ball rolling, we're going to give blogging a go ourselves for our upcoming cruise on Independence of the Seas. Making no promises that it'll be any good or indeed that we'll stick with it. We'll start blogging with earnest from 28th June.

https://ukcruiser.wordpress.com/

Feel free to take a look at mine-link in NYC signature. I started doing it years back so my elderly mother could live vicariously. I have kept it up as it lets me have the modern version of a scrapbook. Just today, a friend who is heading to a Rome to Venice cruise asked about some of the things we had done and I was able to find our restaurant names, excursions, etc by looking back on my blog.

Feel free to take a look at mine-link in NYC signature. I started doing it years back so my elderly mother could live vicariously. I have kept it up as it lets me have the modern version of a scrapbook. Just today, a friend who is heading to a Rome to Venice cruise asked about some of the things we had done and I was able to find our restaurant names, excursions, etc by looking back on my blog.

Thank you. :)