Frustrated

Rccl online check in has been locked for our confirmation number for 7 days. They keep telling us to try again. I asked them to adjust/change our locator number and waiting for a reply.

It was 7 numbers but they changed it to six when we changed our booking.

Now u cannot get in AND getting the run around from customer support.

What say you all!

julie

Rccl online check in has been locked for our confirmation number for 7 days. They keep telling us to try again. I asked them to adjust/change our locator number and waiting for a reply.

What say you all!

julie

I'd try calling Crown & Anchor, they usually have the most helpful customer service.

What say you all!

julie

I suggest you either pick up the phone, call your TA or call RCCL. We cannot get you checked in but hopefully one of those two is able t to Whichever customer serfvice number you called seems to be the wrong one. try another.

Took your advised and email C&A. After 2 days, they gave me the same story. Computer glitch. None of my contacts can access my account via public web page. It's a puzzlement for sure.

I told them it was not acceptable. Then I received an email late today with a phone number to call.

After being transferred and and a few minutes on hold....

Jacqueline told me to have my TA call them. They should be able to resolve this.

Special services and a direct phone line.

He will call tomorrow morning.

I requested a another cabin within my price range OR they can upgrade me. Ha,ha ha.

I will keep you posted.

Julie

Took your advised and email C&A. After 2 days' date=' they gave me the same story. Computer glitch. None of my contacts can access my account via public web page. It's a puzzlement for sure.

I told them it was not acceptable. Then I received an email late today with a phone number to call.

After being transferred and and a few minutes on hold....

Jacqueline told me to have my TA call them. They should be able to resolve this.

Special services and a direct phone line.

He will call tomorrow morning.

I requested a another cabin within my price range OR they can upgrade me. Ha,ha ha.

I will keep you posted.

Julie[/quote']

Why do you want to change cabins?

Changing cabins would give ne a new locator number.Thinking that a new booking would show up on their public web page. No one can adjust or change the booking. They say.... We would not get the same pricing.

What a stupid system.

I am just not speaking to the right department.

I hope my TA can get this fix today when he calls special services.

Julie

Changing cabins would give ne a new locator number.Thinking that a new booking would show up on their public web page. No one can adjust or change the booking. They say.... We would not get the same pricing.

What a stupid system.

I am just not speaking to the right department.

I hope my TA can get this fix today when he calls special services.

Julie

Changing cabins or upgrading will not change your booking number.

Use Firefox and a new private window. This is the only way I can access my booking.

Will try

Even the customer support could not access my booking on the public web page.

A puzzlement.....

Julie

If your TA has you in a group number, they cannot help you. Only your TA can help with Royal. I called with a question on my Symphony cruise, and the rep asked my booking number. When I told her, she stopped me at the first number, which was a 9, and said the TA would have to call, as she could not help me.

Will try

Even the customer support could not access my booking on the public web page.

A puzzlement.....

Julie

It seems that if you try internet explorer and can't get in this locks it for a short period. Use Firefox private window before anything else after it unlocks.

I am waiting for my TA. He is calling special services this morning.

Do I have to download Firefox on my ipad?

A bit more detail of the problem may help with advice. Are you having an issue accessing the RCI site at all or just your booking once logged in? It it's the latter, the booking number you are using may be the wrong one (group one instead of the individual one).

This is the problem in a nutshell.

My TA and customer support at RCCL cannot access my reservation on the public web page. Ergo, I cannot sign in for online checking, breverage package, excursions.

It's has been identified as their computer glitch.

My reservation is valid in their system.

I thought they can cancel and rebook. But reservation said I would loose the special promo.

So we have escalated the problem to special services.

Goodness gracious, they can fix. It's their system that is the problem.

Now you can understand my frustration.....

Julie

^ then let them try to fix it and in the mean time if you want to add anything to your booking do it via the phone.

Take the day (or several) off from talking about the cruise, with anyone - that may help with the IT issue frustration.

My TA spoke to special services yesterday and requested that they review the problem again....

They contacted IT and requested they correct the web page access for my locator number.

And Lo and Behold

This morning I am in.

There ya go! Be courteous, polite and persistence.

Yeah!!!!!

Julie

My TA spoke to special services yesterday and requested that they review the problem again....

They contacted IT and requested they correct the web page access for my locator number.

And Lo and Behold

This morning I am in.

There ya go! Be courteous' date=' polite and persistence.

Yeah!!!!!

Julie[/quote']

Excellent outcome, persistence pays off!