Excursion information request San Juan, St. Kitts, and St. Marteen.

November 12, 2016, Celebrity Reflection to Eastern Caribbean.

I have been on several cruises, but I don't remember which ships we were on except for the Solstice on the Mediterranean cruise.

I have found that private excursions are better and less money than the ships excursions.

We need recommendations for San Juan, St. Kitts, and St. Marteen.

• 2 months later...

At St. Kitts there were a large number of taxi drivers in the port (shops) entrance area that offered all day taxi service for a flat fare per person. For six of us we hired a guy named Bernie (minister and ex-history teacher by primary vocation) for $30 each and went (via his large van) to Brimstone Hill fort and Cockleshell Beach for several hours, Bernie hung out and shot the breeze with the other drivers. Then took us back to the ship (with stop at the sugar cane guy). It was such a great experience we ended up tipping an extra $30/couple.

• 5 weeks later...

I know you have been there and back, but for other people wanting to know I used Island Marketing Tours. They were very reasonable and very organized. I was in Belize, but friends have used their services on several Caribbean Islands and only had good things to say. Other cruisers on the Belize trip said they use Island Marketing for all of their excursions.

http://caribbeanshoretours.com/contact.htm

On St. Thomas I recommend the bus trip to Magen's Bay. I know everyone goes there, but it is beautiful and you can swim and snorkel and sunbath. It is a very relaxing place. The buses are right outside of the port. The bus also gives you a good tour of St. Thomas. We stayed at Magen's Bay for half a day and then took the bus back to town. The driver gave us some great tips and he dropped us off at the skyride attraction.