How about bringing back shotguns=====000 skeet shooting off the aft 20 shot for 20

Hawaiidan

SHEETSHOORING OF THE AFT,,,,,PUT A LATGE RRD TOMATO AND SHOOT AT IT OR A PINATA OFF THE SIDELLL,,,,,HOLE BUNCH OF THINGS,,,,, AMAYBE TO ARAIL MOINTED nm60 GREATFUN,,,, AND JEEP MTHE BAD BOY THINK

No more cocktails for you (at least until tomorrow).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't think he had to go to the bar to feel that happy. After all, he does live in CA.

Did I miss something? I was out of town and perhaps we finally voted yes on becoming our own country OR, at the very least, breaking up the State into North, South and San Francisco (49 square miles surrounded by reality). Oh yes-- forgot Sacramento! Anyone want Sacramento (not the town - just the Capitol).

i know that's why i cruise....to be able to hear gunshots.... we've got a bunch of gun ranges here in NC woods you can visit, but please, not on the quiet beautiful seas....

Dan, I'm almost at a loss for words here, other than to think that maybe with the way I like to drink on a cruise handling firearms might not be the best idea.

PS, how do you feel today?

Did I miss something? I was out of town and perhaps we finally voted yes on becoming our own country OR, at the very least, breaking up the State into North, South and San Francisco (49 square miles surrounded by reality). Oh yes-- forgot Sacramento! Anyone want Sacramento (not the town - just the Capitol).

I don't think most of the rest of the country wants anything to do with San Francisco. Be great if they were their own country with Sacramento.

I got a new computer which went nuts on the key board. with all sorts of stroke errors. thank you very much Mark and Orvill...you were so kind.

However, I recall the days when skeet shooting off the fan tale of a vessel was common place. I wrote in jest about the M60, or even a M1919a1,. ( however till you have fired one dont make up your mind) And too remember we used to hit golf balls off the stern too?.... And throwing over notes in a bottle? All these past activities that many did so relish

I too am aghast, but at the peoples republic of northern California, ( where you can always find a safe space...but only if your of a specific political) where I used to reside till I wised up... California North in paritcillar has made it a law against any one but a convicted criminal from possessing firearms. ???

Any way my post was lighthearted and reminiscent,, and no I seldom drink..., vein. Your compassion made an impression:rolleyes:

I don't think most of the rest of the country wants anything to do with San Francisco. Be great if they were their own country with Sacramento.

They already think they are..... and want us to join them....sad:loudcry:

It would appear your keyboard is still causing you to type with poor grammar, incomplete thoughts, and terrible spelling. You might want to find one of those smart techies from the People's Republic of Northern California to fix that for you.

You got my vote. I'd be very happy to have California - at least the Northern part, but we can begrudgingly include SoCal - be a separate country from Florida.

We, obviously, have very little in common, as our last elections indicated :D

After all, California has the 6th largest economy in the entire world - I think we could make it on our own.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/17/california-france-6th-largest-economy/

Somehow I think DC would miss our economic and tax contributions more than we would miss DC

Edited by Paulchili

You got my vote. I'd be very happy to have California - at least the Northern part, but we can begrudgingly include SoCal - be a separate country from Florida.

We, obviously, have very little in common, as our last elections indicated :D

After all, California has the 6th largest economy in the entire world - I think we could make it on our own.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/17/california-france-6th-largest-economy/

So perhaps instead of building a wall south of San Diego, the wall should divert up along the western side of the AZ & NV border straight up the eastern side of Oregon & Washington. That should help protect the remaining U.S. population or protect those three states depending upon your perspective?

So perhaps instead of building a wall south of San Diego, the wall should divert up along the western side of the AZ & NV border straight up the eastern side of Oregon & Washington. That should help protect the remaining U.S. population or protect those three states depending upon your perspective?

I said nothing about a wall.

Do they need protection from California? :D

We don't want or need a wall anywhere - do you?

OK - apologies for being OT.

I took the bait - I should have known better. I am back to the topic now.

Your walls might be a waste....some of us are hiding in flyover.

....we're hiding in flyover

paulchili....hey...keep florida out of this....some of us like that part of California!!! :)

It's beautiful, the people are nice, and the wine is great!!

I know - I just got carried away defending my beautiful home city :D

I am sure most people like the place where they live - that is why they are where they are (if they have a choice).