Good Hope Plantation Questions -- Min weight restriction confusion?

Skippy

We're sailing on RCCL and it looks like there are several excursions to Good Hope Plantation. What's confusing me is that on some there is a min weight restriction of 50lbs but on other ones there isn't. Does anyone know which specific activity has this requirement? DD is 6 and only 40lbs so I would hate to get her a ticket and not be able to do any of the activities there.

I want to book today since there's a sale.

This happened to us in Jamaica, in which we wanted to take our 2 year old son to a dolphin touch program at dolphin cove. The cruise line wouldn't allow children to interact with the dolphins on their excursion. We booked it privately and the place let us book the dolphin program. Can you email good hope plantation directly? If they are willing to sell you a ticket your child may be able to do more than if you book through the ship. Even with private tranportation, we still saved a lot of money over the ship excursion.

• 1 month later...
We're sailing on RCCL and it looks like there are several excursions to Good Hope Plantation. What's confusing me is that on some there is a min weight restriction of 50lbs but on other ones there isn't. Does anyone know which specific activity has this requirement? DD is 6 and only 40lbs so I would hate to get her a ticket and not be able to do any of the activities there.

I want to book today since there's a sale.

Just curious, is this the family adventure excursion? Unless that 6 year old is fearless, I would make sure that she is 100% wanting to zip. Once you do the first Zipline, there is NO backing out. I thought this as circling tree with others all holding on to each other. That platform was tiny and in my opinion wayyyyy to small for the amount of people we had. One lady passed out, quickly regained but the only way to get her down was to finish the course! Side note- the river tubing, pool area and food was all fabulous!