Cooking Classes Aboard Marina

Rob the Cruiser

Did you sign into MY ACCOUNT > manage this booking> Other Options

They usually show the prices for class under the Culinary Class section

Last time I was on the O ships(2015) they were about $69 or $79 each

Edited by LHT28

We booked a cooking class last October for our cruise that leaves this September. The cost was $69pp. Not sure if each one costs the same or if they are different depending on the class. Ours is called Roman Holiday. I did it through my account as LHT28 explained. If you want a particular class you should do it as soon as you can, mine has been sold out for several months so I was happy I pains ahead of time & didn't wait to use my OBC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We take some cooking classes each time we sail on an O ship and the itinerary has sea days (or a repeat port for us). Keep an eye on your "manage my booking" a few months ahead of sailing and sign up ASAP since the classes fill fast.

There are a number of standard classes, some which focus on regional cuisine and new ones are rotated in every couple of years.

There's something for everyone in these classes, from knife safety for a beginner to some amazing time/money saving tips for even the most accomplished home cooks (e.g., poaching eggs in plastic sandwich bags).

74f7f1fe5a51ccf04c37bd397258628e.jpg

One suggestion: if you are doing an afternoon class (the 90 minute classes are usually at 10 am and 4 pm), think twice about too early a specialty restaurant reservation since you get to eat what you've made in class.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We take some cooking classes each time we sail on an O ship and the itinerary has sea days (or a repeat port for us). Keep an eye on your "manage my booking" a few months ahead of sailing and sign up ASAP since the classes fill fast.

There are a number of standard classes, some which focus on regional cuisine and new ones are rotated in every couple of years.

There's something for everyone in these classes, from knife safety for a beginner to some amazing time/money saving tips for even the most accomplished home cooks (e.g., poaching eggs in plastic sandwich bags).

74f7f1fe5a51ccf04c37bd397258628e.jpg

One suggestion: if you are doing an afternoon class (the 90 minute classes are usually at 10 am and 4 pm), think twice about too early a specialty restaurant reservation since you get to eat what you've made in class.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Of course if your class is taught by the guy on the right wearing the black polo shirt you'll probably learn a little bit more than what you might in the typical class. ;)

You have the pricing, and let me tell you it's a lot of fun. You learn a little, but you have really a good time.

LHT28 was kind to mention 2015 prices. Cooking class prices for our cruise do not show on my reservation yet. No big deal. We'll book a few classes ASAP once the reservations are open. I does indeed look like a lot of fun. :)

LHT28 was kind to mention 2015 prices. Cooking class prices for our cruise do not show on my reservation yet. No big deal. We'll book a few classes ASAP once the reservations are open. I does indeed look like a lot of fun. :)

I would have thought they would be open now

I have booked at 9 mths out in the past

Lyn

• 2 weeks later...