plastic sleeve

gorham cruiser

I had a broken plastic case on my lanyard and asked in the general store on board if they sold new ones- the staff reached for one and gave it to me without charge. (P&O) You can have a hole punched in the corner of your card at reception, then attach the card to the dog clip.

you will get two answers. about half refuse to wear them and the other half insist they are the most convenient way to keep it handy for use on board.

up until recently, I was in the 'eww, tacky' camp. but we obtained two that had a wider dimension with a flip top that makes it very easy to pull it out at the bar. it also fits the cc for shore side shopping without having to lug a wallet around or risk being pick pocketed.

Does everyone in the group need one of these? Is this something you wear most of the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is not a NEED, it is a preference. We had never used one until our last cruise, then we found a lanyard to be very handy, especially since I don't normally have pockets in my swimsuit :)

Your S&S will have a hold punched in it, so you can attach it to your lanyard if you chose to wear one. You won't need to put it in any sleeve.

That's true, although DH likes the sleeve because he puts other things in there as well. To each his own.

That's true, although DH likes the sleeve because he puts other things in there as well. To each his own.

Actually, thinking about it- so do I! I put bar receipts etc in the sleeve until I reach the cabin. The lanyards on board were a reasonable price, but I've found cheap ones on sale in the Caribbean.