What's wrong with O's web site?

GeorgesGal

For the past two days, I haven't been able to get into O's Find a Cruise pages. When I enter the info I need to pull up a cruise, I get the cruise, but when I go to book it, the next page comes up with all kinds of double entries, brackets, etc.

Anyone else having this problem?

Donna

For the past two days' date=' I haven't been able to get into O's Find a Cruise pages. When I enter the info I need to pull up a cruise, I get the cruise, but when I go to book it, the next page comes up with all kinds of double entries, brackets, etc.

Anyone else having this problem?

Donna[/quote']

I just logged on to check something on our end of July sailing. While everything looks aligned and correct as far as layout, it is the content that is not right with our account. We have 3 booked cruises and it tells me that we have no booked cruises. They were there when I checked a few days ago. Interesting that it still correctly shows our 'saved' cruises.

And under the "Oceania Club" pull down, it indicates that we do not have any past cruises, but we have ten past cruises. I thought perhaps the login had not been processed, but my name is at the top of the page.

This did happen once in the past that I noticed (maybe three years ago), and I ignored it until the next morning when it seemed to right itself. So, I will wait until tomorrow and see if I need to call them.

We took our first Oceania cruise this past March. I visited the website earlier and it states that we have no prior cruises. I did message them through the site but have not had a response thus far.

They must be working on something (price hikes)

I just decided to check my account

no booked cruise :eek:

no past cruises either :eek:

Will check in on Monday maybe they will give me my cruise back ;)

Mine is still screwed up! :( I can't get into the booking process to check stateroom availability.

is it for a cruise you are already booked on?

Try clearing your cookies or maybe use another browser

is it for a cruise you are already booked on?

Try clearing your cookies or maybe use another browser

I too am having getting to the "Find a cruise" page using Mac's Safari. It wouldn't load. I just tried Firefox and it worked like a charm.

OK, I think I know the cause. I was trying to get into the 'find a cruise' section of O's web page, going to a cruise on which I'm already booked. Couldn't get in there to get an up=date on cabin availability in different classes of cabins to see if we could get a better deal. :mad: I can get into the 'find' section if I plug in another cruise date. Doesn't help me much but, oh well!

When I went into My Account, my booked cruise wasn't there, so I added it and I can now see that one. At least something worked.

Thanks, all, for your suggestions..

Trying to arrange for a transfer from Southampton to London - when I try to open the "transfer" nothing happens. Otherwise, everything seems okay - guess I will just have to call them.

I do not believe you can do it online maybe look under excursions but if not ask your TA or call Oceania to book it

Better still get a private car transfer & maybe share with others on your roll call much less expensive that O ;)