Carnival cruize pregnant?

Souhradaj360

My wife and I just got married and booked a cruise for October. We also pinned to have a baby but did not think about the limited time frame for the cruise 24 week cutoff. Acording to our date of conception, she will start week 24 of pregnancy the day after we return from the cruise. How strict are they going to be on this?

I understand that those who are 24 weeks pregnant at time of cruise are those that may be denied boarding. Since yours will be after the cruise, I presume you are safe. But it may still be judgmental on their part. I guess they can rely on a written medical certificate stating the stage of pregnancy (22nd or 23rd week) and your wife's ability to travel.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Hate to be a buzz kill don't know where you're going but if you're going to the Caribbean I would be more worried about zika and other viruses you can get in Caribbean islands rather than what the cruise ship rules are , seriously should think about it. Congratulations on your new marriage and your baby please take care of yourself.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app