Airport (Hobby) To Galveston (and back) - Best Options?

I am looking for a hotel that will pick me up from hobby the day before then 1 night stay in Galveston , transport me to the cruise and even return me to hobby when cruise is over . any suggestions will be a big help . I fly in the last sat n of march 2018 to embark on the liberty that sunday. thanks for any help you can give

Not sure if this exists for Galveston hotels due to the distance. You probably will have to arrange your own transportation if you want to stay in Galveston. If you don't have to stay in Galveston, the La Quinta by Hobby has a package where the room rate includes transportation to the port in Galveston, as well as transportation back to Hobby when you get back from the cruise. They also have a shuttle between the airport and the hotel to close the loop. We did this the first two times we cruised out of Galveston and it works pretty well.

I always appreciate local's information! Please keep doing what you are doing. We are sailing out of Galveston in February. I have not sailed from this port in over 12 years. I just remembered why. The cruise fare on Royal Caribbean was reasonable enough, so I booked it. Then I started looking at airfare, and transfers. What a wake-up call! I just found a reasonable flight, but still need transfers and a hotel. I have tried many hotel websites, but not being familiar with the area, I don't really know what hotel I should book. Any suggestions for a 1 night hotel are greatly appreciated. It would be nice to be on the beach. I'm not sure about the distance between the beach and the pier. I also just need something clean. I read some hotel reviews and they scare me silly. Local's suggestions are welcome! Oh, and we still need a transfer. We are flying into George Bush International. Not Hobby. Another challenge with sailing from Galveston. The only flights we can find from Phoenix into Hobby are Southwest, and we don't fly Southwest.... So we need transfers and a hotel. Anyone?