A Month To Go:)....more help questions please.

Lois R

Hi JP,:) I guess I was reading too much into that other post.........the internet can be such a funky medium sometimes.

I may pack too many shoes this trip but since I try to walk every day here home I want to bring my walking shoes

(in the past that would never have happened)......so that is an extra pair right there. They are lightweight so at least

that part is good........and walking sandals......which I can wear in port as well.. Then I have a couple of other sandals

for evenings and around the ship.

OK.....man here. My shoe load is at least five pairs. Black dress, black loafer, brown loafer, light hiking shoes for walking, and a pair of Tevas for around the pool. Mrs K's shoe count is a mystery. Eight pairs seems reasonable though probably the low or minimum count. I asked her what her typical number of pairs of shoes might be and got "The Look". She did say it was a many as she needed. 😳😀

Hi Randy:).......I am all packed and leave later this morning........the shoe count is as follows: 6 pairs total.

my mules for the plane

1 pair of walking shoes

4 pairs of different sandals.

Hi Randy:).......I am all packed and leave later this morning........the shoe count is as follows: 6 pairs total.

my mules for the plane

1 pair of walking shoes

4 pairs of different sandals.

I'm excited for you. Again have a great flight and a fantastic cruise. :) And no way Mrs K will get down to 6 pair. :o:D

I'm excited for you. Again have a great flight and a fantastic cruise. :) And no way Mrs K will get down to 6 pair. :o:D

Thanks and tell Carey hello from me:D

leave later this morning........the shoe count is as follows: 6 pairs total. my mules for the plane. 1 pair of walking shoes. 4 pairs of different sandals.

Know that Lois did not bring her electronics, but am still hoping that she will give us a quick update from the computers on the Silver Spirit, her impressions of the staff/food/ship, etc. PLUS, let us know how her shoe planning/packing is working.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from this live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 33,736 views for this visual sharing including Cape Town, along South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Know that Lois did not bring her electronics, but am still hoping that she will give us a quick update from the computers on the Silver Spirit, her impressions of the staff/food/ship, etc. PLUS, let us know how her shoe planning/packing is working.

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from this live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 33,736 views for this visual sharing including Cape Town, along South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Me too also. I keep checking here and on the roll call for her cruise but not a peep. :)

That can only mean two things; (1) she is absolutely loving her voyage; or (2) she fell overboard.

Cute response/options from Stumblefoot. Yesterday the Silver Spirit was in Ibiza after being in Palma De Mallorca on Aug. 10. The SS ship was there in Ibiza overnight, departing there today at 2 pm. Interesting question raised by Spins as to this potential: "Maybe she was Spirited away by a Spanish prince!"

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 52,370 views for these postings.