Taipei (Keelung) Tours

Donyb

Taipei is very DIY town. it is easy to get to Taipei from Keelung, and in Taipei you can use the MRT.

We were in Taipei with Celebrity Millennium in January this year. We chose to go to the Taipei Gondola and to the Taipei 101 Building. You can see in our post blog the details:

https://walkingdestination.wixsite.com/walking-destinations/single-post/2017/06/19/12-Night-China-Philippines-Cruise

Thanks for the info! The Rhapsody of the Seas is well over 50,000 tons, its about 78,491 gross tonnage so I'm think its pretty safe to say it's gonna be at the cargo area.... any idea how much a cab ride might be to the train station? The scary part might be trying to get from the train station back to the ship since I think translation might be an issue. I can say train station and can say boat but I'm sure telling the taxi driver boat will do any good trying to get back to the ship hehe.

From where you are docking it is a very easy walk to the railway station and as you walk round the harbour to get there you will still be able to see your ship, if you look back, - so maybe this gives you an idea of how close the train station is