Dolphin Discovery

pittman0813

If anyone who has signed up for an excursion with the Dolphins at Dolphin Discovery on ANY cruise could please message me?!? I have a huge favor to ask...my son was too young for this excursion so we left him on the ship and got him a stuffed dolphin from there since he didn't get to go. Well, we had Dantè the WHOLE trip until we switched planes after he had an accident while landing. I rushed him off to get him clean and changed between flights and noticed on the next plane that the dolphin was gone. It is all my son has asked about since we got home. So if someone going could grab a stuffed dolphin that makes the dolphin noise while you are there, I will paypal/Venmo you for the dolphin and shipping. It was $25 in St Kitts last week. Thank you everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many people are not yet aware of how dolphins arrive at the swim with dolphin attractions or how they are 'trained' to perform for you/swim with you. If everyone wanting to swim with a dolphin or participate would take a few minutes to visit this link and learn a bit more our mammal friends would appreciate it.

https://www.dolphinproject.com/campaigns/captivity-industry/swimming-with-dolphins/

Thank you

Many people are not yet aware of how dolphins arrive at the swim with dolphin attractions or how they are 'trained' to perform for you/swim with you. If everyone wanting to swim with a dolphin or participate would take a few minutes to visit this link and learn a bit more our mammal friends would appreciate it.

https://www.dolphinproject.com/campaigns/captivity-industry/swimming-with-dolphins/

Thank you

Nor do they care [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums