Can't add Crown & Anchor Number

Hi

I booked an Alaskan cruise online yesterday while I was signed into my account but my Crown & Anchor number has not been added to the booking.

I've signed back in and tried adding the Crown & Anchor number but it still doesn't appear.

I've read of some issues with the RCL website. Does anyone think this would be related to that and should I just keep trying to add it? I'm a Diamond member and want to make sure I get any drink package discounts available.

Thanks,

Tamara

Hi

I booked an Alaskan cruise online yesterday while I was signed into my account but my Crown & Anchor number has not been added to the booking.

I've signed back in and tried adding the Crown & Anchor number but it still doesn't appear.

I've read of some issues with the RCL website. Does anyone think this would be related to that and should I just keep trying to add it? I'm a Diamond member and want to make sure I get any drink package discounts available.

Thanks,

Tamara

Tamara, are you saying that you received your invoice as an email and your C&A number was not at the top?

Did you get your discount? (if you booked a balcony or above)

Tamara, are you saying that you received your invoice as an email and your C&A number was not at the top?

Did you get your discount? (if you booked a balcony or above)

Yes our invoice didn't have our C&A numbers even though I added them at the time of booking and I was signed in online. We didn't miss out on any booking discount as we booked an inside cabin (couldn't justify double the cost for a balcony - the trip from Australia plus the rest of the holiday is already costing us enough) but we want our Diamond recognition and any other discounts we may be entitled to.

Yes our invoice didn't have our C&A numbers even though I added them at the time of booking and I was signed in online. We didn't miss out on any booking discount as we booked an inside cabin (couldn't justify double the cost for a balcony - the trip from Australia plus the rest of the holiday is already costing us enough) but we want our Diamond recognition and any other discounts we may be entitled to.

I have a couple of upcoming reservations that show one person's C&A but not the other. I have had this many times previously too. Once you do online check in, add it there and it has then shown once cruise docs are released, on set sail doc, sea pass etc. I usually get an updated invoice once it's added as well. You won't miss out on anything.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

I would call to have the number added. Someone reported this past week that their cruise was re-priced when they added their C&A number to the booking. Make sure you confirm the price on the phone after they tell you the number has been added, and also ask them to email you a new invoice so you can confirm the price & C&A number.

It seems also, if you have a suffix on your legal name (Jr, Sr, III, etc), C&A and reservations systems handle these differently.

C&A has a suffix field. Reservations does not, so the suffix has to be with the last name. And that means the do last names do not match. And C&A cannot put the suffix with the last name, the system auto moves it to the sufficx field.

I just went through this.

Answer is, until they fix the reservation system to match, I have to call to add me C&A to every reservation I make.