EZ air prices

Sandi07054

i have a flight booked for my June 2018 cruise to Alaska. I have been checking and I see that the prices change every few days. How do I see the price I originally booked? The website only shows the flight info but no price.

Thanks all

Keep an eye on your flights. The airline will most likely change the times again. Airlines usually adjust their schedules every quarter. They change size of aircraft or times based on bookings. If flight is over 30 min time difference you usually can change without a charge. My Alaska flight changed three times over a year.

i have a flight booked for my June 2018 cruise to Alaska. I have been checking and I see that the prices change every few days. How do I see the price I originally booked? The website only shows the flight info but no price.

Thanks all

In the personalizer on the "mange your booking" page click travel arrangements at the top. On that page you will see a green box to "change or modify flights" or something like that. Click on that and it will bring up your current flight information and the price you paid is in the upper right. there is a print option there. When done you can simply exit the page.

Thanks all

In our experience if you try comparing prices by doing a dummy booking you will not get accurate pricing or all available flights. You should go through your booking and compare as Musky Ike posted above.

How do I see the price I originally booked? The website only shows the flight info but no price.

It will be on the confirmation e-mail from Princess, labeled with Booking #, your name, & "Air Notification.". I keep my cruise e-mails in a special folder for ease of finding.

How do I see the price I originally booked? The website only shows the flight info but no price.

It will be on the confirmation e-mail from Princess, labeled with Booking #, your name, & "Air Notification.". I keep my cruise e-mails in a special folder for ease of finding.

Our recent one (email notification 2 weeks ago) did not have the price.

I know my past ones did

I had to go into the booking to see it.