RCCL Oasis of the Seas Night Time Pool Parties

Have been on Oasis and Allure, never have seen a pool party. Disco parties , parades, holiday parties and white parties are held in the Promenade, pools are pretty dead by 7pm.

Hmmmm... It is on their page... says enjoy a midnight buffet at the nightly pool party...

The only Pool Parties held at night for me, were on the Sovereign and Majesty 4 Night Bahama cruises. That was so long ago, when i first started cruising.

We left Nassau late, and Rccl had the Sailaway pool party.

It was really nice leaving NASSAU at night. Fun dance music, line dancing, conga line, buffet.

What fun times.:)

What ship are you on?

Hmmmm... It is on their page... says enjoy a midnight buffet at the nightly pool party...

He's right, there it is! I've never ever heard of this. At least not from this decade as someone else said [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd97c44ca3284c197fea81fb75ddd926b.jpg

Where does that say "nightly"? I still see ONE late night party on the pool deck on some of my cruises. It's not much of a buffet any more - just some snacks - but there is music and dancing. But just once per cruise, IIRC.

Three trips on Oasis in the past year and aside from the party held in the Solarium never saw a single evening pool party. And there was definitely no midnight buffet on any night out of those 21 days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Three trips on Oasis in the past year and aside from the party held in the Solarium never saw a single evening pool party. And there was definitely no midnight buffet on any night out of those 21 days

Do you mean Club Twenty?

I'd have to dig through the stacks of cruise compasses to get the name lol. I just know we went to a few parties that were 21 and over in the Solarium. I know the one was after Quest on the one trip. We didn't stay long on any of them. Last one was so cold and windy we made it about 20 minutes.

I just went through 21 days of Oasis cruise compasses - unless they've added things (which is possible) there is nothing listed at the pool in the evenings and no mention of midnight buffet anywhere on any page [emoji848]

I just went through 21 days of Oasis cruise compasses - unless they've added things (which is possible) there is nothing listed at the pool in the evenings and no mention of midnight buffet anywhere on any page [emoji848]

Thank you for looking...

There's no midnight buffet...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I never said there was, I stated that after reading through 21 days of our cruise compasses on Oasis I never saw a midnight buffet (nor did we ever see one on board) there was also no mention of night pool parties in the compasses from our trips and the only ones we ever attended in the evenings were over 21 events at the Solarium. After others stated that the new information was "legit" I stated that our experience was there was wasn't but our last trip was March so it's possible that they listened and offered one (though I highly doubt it)