Old Hat

LidoCanuck

We are sailing to Hawaii on the Golden Princess in April, 2013. This will be our 4th cruise and we look forward to each one. Thus my question to pose to the readers. Does cruising ever become ho hum, old hat, yawn?

We are sailing to Hawaii on the Golden Princess in April, 2013. This will be our 4th cruise and we look forward to each one. Thus my question to pose to the readers. Does cruising ever become ho hum, old hat, yawn?

With 30 cruises under my belt I don't get off the ship anymore in places like Cozumel but I still enjoy each and every every cruise and the cruzing lifestyle as much as the first.

• 4 weeks later...

I love cruising and it feels like a home from hone

but mmm - Well If I did one less a year I have to admit that I don't think I would miss it. It maybe nice to do something else and for 2014 will be looking for something to mix it up with - will still cruise in 2014 though as I would feel that my arms had been cut off

• 4 years later...

I feel like I get better at cruising with each trip, knowing what I like to eat, how to read the schedule to find what's fun, meeting new friends and connecting quickly with kindred spirits. I can't wait for the next cruise to use what I've learned each time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums