It's official -Not stopping at Punta Frances

Staci0615

Well it looks like I will definitely not be stopping at Punta Frances-Oh Well I will use my 50 OBC at the spa LOL

**Celestyal Crystal shall not be calling at Punta Frances from 25th January, 2017 until further notice. Celestyal Cruises is working closely with the authorities in Cuba to resolve the issue. In the circumstances, Celestyal Cruises shall be offering a 50 USD$ per person credit against each passenger’s shipboard account (no cash alternative is being offered in relation to this gesture) and has made all arrangements to extend your stay in Havana on Tuesday until 22.00 hrs (instead of 17.00hrs) to allow you additional time to explore the beauties of Havana. In addition, we are offering a 10% discount on all future cruises booked on any CELESTYAL vessel and valid for cruises until the end of year 2018 (such discount is not applicable to taxes and gratuities). This offer can be combined with any other special offer. No cash alternative is being offered in relation to this extra gesture.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and we sincerely thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.