Beverage Package

I am certain this has already been asked and answered, but I can not seem to find it no matter how I search it. I apologize in advance for a repeat question. How early can I book the beverage package? I looked and it tells me, I can't add it right now. We are booked for 2018, Thanks in advance!

Edited by fleeflicker

I wouldn't consider buying a drink package until eight months out if it goes on sale. Our last two cruises the 20% sale came out about six months and eight months prior to sailing. Just start checking around ten months and keep watching for the sale.

That's what I needed to know. Thanks

I wouldn't consider buying a drink package until eight months out if it goes on sale. Our last two cruises the 20% sale came out about six months and eight months prior to sailing. Just start checking around ten months and keep watching for the sale.

Do they ever offer it at a bigger discount than 20%?

There have been short periods in the past few months where we were able to purchase a combo including the Deluxe beverage package and the Streaming Voom one device package (Sip and Stream Pkg) for almost the same price as the 20% discounted Deluxe bev pkg. But because the combo package was only charged a 14.5% service charge instead of the 18% it actually came out cheaper in the end.

dp

Yes, I have seen the deluxe package as low as $44 per night on one of my cruises and the refreshment package $18 per night.

I've snagged it on two cruises for $38/person/day. And have seen it at $42. It seems that $44 is the "normal" sale price though.

Dan.

Our cruise had 30 percent off for a short time, should have bought it, did get it at 20 percent, if you book it and 20 and it goes to 30 you can cancel and rebook at new rate

I am certain this has already been asked and answered, but I can not seem to find it no matter how I search it. I apologize in advance for a repeat question. How early can I book the beverage package? I looked and it tells me, I can't add it right now. We are booked for 2018, Thanks in advance!

I bought mine for April 2018 today. 20% off on my sailing.

• 3 months later...

My last cruise had 30 percent off for just a few weeks then went back to 20 and I bought that, will be diamond plus after next cruise so I will be able to get 30 if RCCL doesn't change perks

There was a 30% off for Fathers Day and currently this weekend, but this could be a UK only offer.

20% and 30% off is meaningless because it is not based off the onboard price for the week of the specific cruise. The actual dollar number is what you need to look at.

anything under $46/day plus 18% gratuity for Oasis class ships seems to be the best price and smaller class ships anything under $42/day plus 18% gratuity.

Onboard prices in late January on the Harmony were either $62 or $64/day plus 18% gratuity as was the Oasis in late April. The prebooking price was $46/day plus 18% gratuity so you can see the percent off has nothing to do with the onboard price in most cases.

-Tim-

20% and 30% off is meaningless because it is not based off the onboard price for the week of the specific cruise. The actual dollar number is what you need to look at.

anything under $46/day plus 18% gratuity for Oasis class ships seems to be the best price and smaller class ships anything under $42/day plus 18% gratuity.

Onboard prices in late January on the Harmony were either $62 or $64/day plus 18% gratuity as was the Oasis in late April. The prebooking price was $46/day plus 18% gratuity so you can see the percent off has nothing to do with the onboard price in most cases.

-Tim-

Well 30% off made it $32 per day. So percentages are important.

Well 30% off made it $32 per day. So percentages are important.

It made it $32 now. But tomorrow they could raise the secret base price and 30% off would be $40. Or $50. The percentage means nothing because we aren't told the base price they are using at that moment.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know what the current onboard price is on the Harmony for the deluxe beverage package? The price without discount or gratuity added? Thanks in advance for info.

Just wanted to let you know that Royal employs Dynamic Pricing, so that the price on today's cruise might be different than on another sailing date.