Pied Piper 2018 Post Thanksgiving Cruise

GRHinPorts

Hi....Does anyone have any idea when Pied Piper might release the details for this? I am keen to book this one but although there calendar goes out out until the end of 2018 they are holding out on the details for post-Thanksgiving.

The cruise will probably start on Saturday November 24th and I am just hoping it will NOT be on the new RCI Symphony of the Seas which is also due to sail out of Miami on that day.

Any info (such as when they released the dates for this cruise last year) would be greatly appreciated?

Looking through my past emails, the 2017 cruise was announced on June 29, 2016 and the 2016 cruise was announced on May 6, 2015. Past performance yadda yadda.

Thanks for this info! Gives me some idea to work with.

Thanks for this info! Gives me some idea to work with.

Pied piper has announced the maiden voyage of the edge for mid December 2018. I would imagine the usual huge crowd on the post Thanksgiving sailing would be about 1/2...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Pied piper has announced the maiden voyage of the edge for mid December 2018. I would imagine the usual huge crowd on the post Thanksgiving sailing would be about 1/2...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Not sure I am that keen on taking a maiden voyage on any ship as there are usually inevitable teething problems. Also mid December is a little too close to Christmas I am thinking.

To answer my own thread and to anyone else who finds this and is interested its now been confirmed that the Post Thanksgiving Cruise is sailing out of Miami on Saturday 24th November 2018 on Celebrity Equinox and calling at San Juan, St Thomas, Punta Cana & Nassua.

Good itinerary and ship combo so I am thinking we are definitely in. Just hope we're not all alone as everyone else has decided to go for the Maiden Celebrity Edge cruise in December :cool:

• 3 months later...

Hi there, my husband and I just booked this cruise as well. It will be my 8th cruise and 3rd with Pied Piper... it will be my husbands' first cruise. Some of our friends might be coming along as well. We are looking forward to the trip. To be honest, I don't care much about Nassau but I love PR.

Cheers.

Stephane

To answer my own thread and to anyone else who finds this and is interested its now been confirmed that the Post Thanksgiving Cruise is sailing out of Miami on Saturday 24th November 2018 on Celebrity Equinox and calling at San Juan, St Thomas, Punta Cana & Nassua.

Good itinerary and ship combo so I am thinking we are definitely in. Just hope we're not all alone as everyone else has decided to go for the Maiden Celebrity Edge cruise in December :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi there, my husband and I just booked this cruise as well. It will be my 8th cruise and 3rd with Pied Piper... it will be my husbands' first cruise. Some of our friends might be coming along as well. We are looking forward to the trip. To be honest, I don't care much about Nassau but I love PR.

Cheers.

Stephane

Great! The more the merrier and all that.

The itinerary looks a good one. Not been to Nassau or Punta Cana so a couple of new ports is an added bonus. Its just great to get away from the UK to Florida and the Caribbean at that time of the year.