Carnival Fascination cabin V27....help

tjsmama

We are booked in cabin V27 on the Fascination, which is located on deck 11, forward. Has anyone every stayed on deck 11, forward? Is it real rocky (either side to side or up and down)? I was just wondering how much of the motion we will feel. I have only ever gotten sea sick one time, years ago...but i have never booked on a deck up this high and we usually get cabins more midship. Just need to know if I should MAKE SURE to bring sea-sickness prevention.

The ship ("front counter") will probably have generic meclizine (Bonine and some formulations of Dramamine) available without having to see the doctor (along with aspirin; those are the only things I've asked for and received gratis, although not on Carnival). You might want to talk to your own physician to make sure of any contraindications if you are on any medications... if you should take anything different of your own.

Have not been on your ship but have spent plenty of time in the Crows Nest (observation deck, right up front) in smaller ships like HAL's Volendam and Zaandam, and rarely felt any motion to speak of.

You might want to ask on the Carnival sub-forum as not everyone reads New Cruisers:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215