galveston snooze and cruise help please

help04me

I am looking for a hotel that will pick me up from hobby the day before then 1 night stay in Galveston , transport me to the cruise and even return me to hobby when cruise is over . any suggestions will be a big help . I fly in the last sat n of march 2018 to embark on the liberty that sunday. thanks for any help you can give

That's a 40-mile trip one way. From Hobby to Galveston.

Unless you're staying in the penthouse on top of the San Luis Hotel. I can't imagine any hotel in Galveston, going to pick you up, that far away, and bring you back to town. I think Uber will be the way to go for you.

Sent from Samsung's Galaxy using speech to text

You can try contacting the Country Inn and Suites. It's been awhile since I stayed there for a cruise (2014), but they had a shuttle from the airport to the hotel in Galveston and a shuttle from the hotel to the pier. There was also a free breakfast. The shuttles were for a fee.

If you find a hotel that doesn't off a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, you can use Uber or a shuttle service. I've used Galvestonlimo for a shuttle from the hotel to the pier and they were great.

You can try contacting the Country Inn and Suites. It's been awhile since I stayed there for a cruise (2014), but they had a shuttle from the airport to the hotel in Galveston and a shuttle from the hotel to the pier. There was also a free breakfast. The shuttles were for a fee.

If you find a hotel that doesn't off a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, you can use Uber or a shuttle service. I've used Galvestonlimo for a shuttle from the hotel to the pier and they were great.

thanks i will try that i know when i sail out of port carnival a couple of hotel offer it from orlando also about 50 minutes out

Didn't see you stated a new thread on this. I replied in the other thread. La Quinta by Hobby does this, but it's not Galveston.
thanks I thought a new thread would generate some interest was a little impatient I guess . since I get in so late on the 31st (855 pm if on time)I decided to stay at a airport hotel and look into uber thanks again for your input and suggestions

Good choice. With Uber now being an option, we're planning to stay at Drury Inn by Hobby and Uber to Galveston and back. Better to do everything on our own schedule rather than waiting around for a shuttle.

I am also cruising that weekend but on the Breeze. Did you find airfare to be extremely high heading home on Sunday the 8th? I'm still waiting for Southwest to release their options for that day but so far we are looking at almost $600 round trip per person which is more than we paid for the cruise!

For what it's worth, we booked a hotel near Webster (about $100/night) and are staying overnight there and taking an Uber in the morning to the ship.

I am also cruising that weekend but on the Breeze. Did you find airfare to be extremely high heading home on Sunday the 8th? I'm still waiting for Southwest to release their options for that day but so far we are looking at almost $600 round trip per person which is more than we paid for the cruise!

For what it's worth, we booked a hotel near Webster (about $100/night) and are staying overnight there and taking an Uber in the morning to the ship.

I feel you pain I am flying out of cincy and aa wants 373 each just for a one way my trip to hobby I used my points with sw but it was only 127 . I live near Lexington ky 1 hr from cincy and 1 hr from Louisville so I had some options . I will use one stop parking for 3.95 a day in cincy rather than airport parking though

Good choice. With Uber now being an option, we're planning to stay at Drury Inn by Hobby and Uber to Galveston and back. Better to do everything on our own schedule rather than waiting around for a shuttle.
we went with hobby inn has airport shuttle and was 54$ toal for march 31st I figured we get in so late all I care about is a clean bed (although no guarantee there LOL)