Dock/Shuttle Bus into Palma

We are on the Discovery 1 in September and I believe the berth she uses is different to the one used in the past by the Dream. We are doing a b2b and plan to use the local buses to get to Soller but need to get into to the Bus station in Palma as early as possible. Can any one advise if a shuttle bus is available and at what time it starts. Thank you.

Due to where the ship docks

there is a chargeable shuttle service which drops/picks up near the cathedral. Unsure what time this service starts

Its a good walk to the bus station from the shuttle drop off at the Cathedral - you would be best to take bus no. 1 that runs every 10 minutes or so from either dock to the Plaza Espana (then on to the airport) where the train station is. This may help https://shorebee.com/en/spain/palma-de-mallorca/from-palma-de-mallorca-to-palma-de-mallorca/public-bus The no. 1 buses start running at about 6 a.m.

Edited by campolady

The number 1 bus services the normal cruise terminal where most of the ships dock and it also has a terminus outside the gate to the distant berth across the harbour. It is about 900 yards walk to the ship from there.

Incidentally when Discovery docked there earlier in the year they provided a free shuttle to the Cathedral with a drop of at the main terminal but perversely no pickup there on the return journey.

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Majesty and in Palma in June. Shuttle is free. Felt very sorry for the crew as they couldn't get to Carrifore to buy their supplies, and then they hadn't got the time to wait for the shuttle (which goes nowhere near it) BUT...

We did find a supermarket. Get the shuttlebus to the Cathedral, walk down the main shopping precinct find the large department store just past Desigual (my fav store) Its within that store underneath. (I was after my diet redbull- for those who follow my posts)

Thanks for replys.I think we are going to walk from where ever the ship docks to catch the port to aeroport bus as that seems to run every 15mins and has a stop at the bus station.We are planning to use the bus to porta soller (scenic one way via the coast and direct the other).We need to catch either the 9.30 bus or 11.00 and may make up our mind on the morning.Last time we used the train but ran out of time to have a good look around porta soller so we want to maximise our time there.