Best cruise for us

lenquixote66

All of the mass market lines cater to families! Canival, NCL, RCI, Princess, Celebrity and Disney. Even Hal has a kid's club! Carnival, NCL and RCI have some of the larger ships with all the "bells and whistles"...whether you want/need those things is up to you...you tend to pay more for the bigger, newer ships.

I can't imagine not having a good time on any ship or cruise line! Figure out WHEN you want to go, and check with a travel agent for what is sailing during that timeframe! Choose, by itinerary, or "bells and whistles" or ship's accomodations, or price...whatever is most important to you. They will all have plenty for everyone!

You need to establish your budget. Where is everyone coming from? Are some having to fly, or drive a long way? That could help determine where you will leave from. They you need to find out who sails from there, and where they are going. What time of year are you thinking? Summer will give you fewer options from the US because some lines send their ships to Europe and Alaska for the season. EM

If you didn't have 3000 posts, I'd think this was a troll. :eek: Ages 10 to 75 pretty much covers all of humanity. :D

The other advice is good, and about as specific as you're going to get without more detail. Do you want to cater to the young ones? If so, what are all the kids' ages. Do you want to cater to the elders? If so, do they golf, zip line, or do they need oxygen and a wheelchair?

I'm guessing you have 4 generations, so it should be an awesome family event. (I am envious!) In that case, I wouldn't be all that worried about the itinerary, unless there is a specific family thing at one of the ports.

If everybody is in the Long Island area, you might want to lean towards Baltimore or Boston, to save the expense and stress of trying to fly everybody somewhere.

If you didn't have 3000 posts, I'd think this was a troll. :eek: Ages 10 to 75 pretty much covers all of humanity. :D

The other advice is good, and about as specific as you're going to get without more detail. Do you want to cater to the young ones? If so, what are all the kids' ages. Do you want to cater to the elders? If so, do they golf, zip line, or do they need oxygen and a wheelchair?

I'm guessing you have 4 generations, so it should be an awesome family event. (I am envious!) In that case, I wouldn't be all that worried about the itinerary, unless there is a specific family thing at one of the ports.

If everybody is in the Long Island area, you might want to lean towards Baltimore or Boston, to save the expense and stress of trying to fly everybody somewhere.

Or NYC and NJ.