LIVE from SPIRIT

Lois R

Hello friends:).........I have not checked in because...well.......it is the last thing I have been thinking about.........

Loving it..........ship is beautiful, staff/crew are outstanding/many solos on board and the cruiseline makes us all

feel very welcomed:)............

Just wanted to say hello and now I am off to lunch......and I have to be honest and say the buffet is DELICIOUS.......so fresh..........

Tonight I eat at the Grill.

Will try to check back later:D........yes, VERY impressed.........:D

Hello friends:).........I have not checked in because...well.......it is the last thing I have been thinking about.........

Loving it..........ship is beautiful, staff/crew are outstanding/many solos on board and the cruiseline makes us all

feel very welcomed:)............

Just wanted to say hello and now I am off to lunch......and I have to be honest and say the buffet is DELICIOUS.......so fresh..........

Tonight I eat at the Grill.

Will try to check back later:D........yes, VERY impressed.........:D

Told ya you would love be it! :-)

Enjoy your lunch and Hot rocks tonight.

Look forward to the daily updates now too! lol

Have fun.

Hello friends.........I have not checked in because...well.......it is the last thing I have been thinking about.........Loving it..........ship is beautiful, staff/crew are outstanding/many solos on board and the cruiseline makes us all feel very welcomed............ Just wanted to say hello and now I am off to lunch......and I have to be honest and say the buffet is DELICIOUS.......so fresh.......... Tonight I eat at the Grill. Will try to check back later........yes, VERY impressed.........

Great to hear from Lois that "things" on the Silver Spirit are going so super well!! Wonderful news. Love, as you have time, to learn more details about these wonderful ports and locations you will be visiting.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 218,699 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Hola ya'll:D..........we are in Sardinia today......beautiful place........well, everything over here is.........

Anyway, went to the Grille and had a fabulous FILET.......went to Starz and enjoyed it very much........I have been

invited to dine with the Cruise Director this evening........Fernando.....seems to be a very nice guy.:)

Hola ya'll:D..........we are in Sardinia today......beautiful place........well, everything over here is......... Anyway, went to the Grille and had a fabulous FILET.......went to Starz and enjoyed it very much........I have been

invited to dine with the Cruise Director this evening........ Fernando.....seems to be a very nice guy.:)

Appreciate this great follow-up and these details from Lois. Sounds like things are working super well. Keep us posted on the various activities and highlights from your excellent port stops.

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 52,404 views for these postings.

we are in Sardinia today......beautiful place........well, everything over here is.

For those who did not to get see or know the full schedule for Lois on the Silver Spirit, it is listed below. In my view this is a wonderful, creative schedule by Silversea that is somewhat different than just the "usual suspects" of Med port stops. That is why I look forward at a future time to hearing more when Lois has time about the port details, her surprises, special sights, tips for others to consider, etc.

Aug. 9, Wed., depart Barcelona, 6 pm

Aug. 10, Thurs., Palma De Mallorca, 8 am-11 pm

Aug. 11, Fri., Ibiza, Balearic Islands, 8 am to Aug. 12, Sat., depart 2 pm

Aug. 13, Sun., Porto Mahon, 8 am-6 pm

Aug. 14, Mon., Alghero, Sardinia, 8 am-5 pm

Aug. 15, Tues., Portoferraio, Elba, 8 am-11 pm

Aug. 16, Wed., Livorno, 7 am to Aug. 17, Thurs., depart 7 pm

Aug. 18, Fri., Civitavecchia / Rome, arrive 7 am

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 185,129 views for this posting.

Very good question. Moss Hills is overworked! I trust he is enjoying a restful vacation. He was stressed while in our TA last November, and it noticed...

Nothing against Moss Hills or Fernando but my wife would be thrilled if Collin Brown somehow got the Spirit for our cruise. It seemed like for years Collin was the permanent resident CD on the Wind or at least he was for our first three cruises on the Wind. Then on our last Wind cruise he wasn't and supposedly or maybe was on the Cloud.

Nothing against Moss Hills or Fernando but my wife would be thrilled if Collin Brown somehow got the Spirit for our cruise. It seemed like for years Collin was the permanent resident CD on the Wind or at least he was for our first three cruises on the Wind. Then on our last Wind cruise he wasn't and supposedly or maybe was on the Cloud.

Colin was on my TA on the Wind last November.

Penny

Colin was on my TA on the Wind last November.

Penny

Adam Wright was our CD on the Wind a few months earlier. I think I read here that Adam was on the Whisper later on in 2016. Maybe they're moving CDs around more than I got the impression they used to?

Adam Wright was our CD on the Wind a few months earlier. I think I read here that Adam was on the Whisper later on in 2016. Maybe they're moving CDs around more than I got the impression they used to?

So far, no idea who will be our CD on Wind's TA this November.