Silver Wind new Dining?

napria

Forgive me if this was already discussed somewhere else, or if I'm being ignorant... I'm new to Silversea and cruising. I was looking over the Silver Wind's deck plans as we're booked on a cruise in March/April and Le Champagne seems to be Le Dame now. Does anyone know if this a mistake or if they're changing the specialty dining?

Forgive me if this was already discussed somewhere else, or if I'm being ignorant... I'm new to Silversea and cruising. I was looking over the Silver Wind's deck plans as we're booked on a cruise in March/April and Le Champagne seems to be Le Dame now. Does anyone know if this a mistake or if they're changing the specialty dining?

Looks like a change in the name but not a change in the dining concept. I see the same change on the deck plans for the Spirit but in the dining section it's still, at least as of five minutes ago, still called LeChampagne.

I just visited the Silversea home page and the names of the comparable restaurants, the bar, and the observation lounge on the Spirit, Shadow, Whisper, Wind, and Expedition version of the Cloud have all been changed to match the names of those on the Muse. (I didn't check the other expedition ships.)

I wonder from those that have sailed the Muse and one of the other non-expedition ships in the fleet, was La Dame any different than La Champagne? If not, I don't really understand why they changed the name on the Muse.

Everything about it looked the same - apart from the further extra $20 cover charge on the Muse.

I'm guessing the name change justifies the increase! ;p