Where to eat Breakfast and Lunch on the Queen Elizabeth

eliana

We are sailing with Cunard for the first time later this year. We have booked a Princess Grill suite. Does this mean we have to have all our meals in the Princess Grill, or can we have breakfast and lunch elsewhere, particularly as we prefer buffets for breakfast and midday.

If you want a buffet, then the lido would be your place for breakfast and lunch. However do also consider the Main Dining Room, Golden Lion (I actually really enjoy the food there), the Verandah ($$$), room service (on your balcony), and if the weather is good you can dine alfresco in the Grills Terrace, or at the Lido Pool area. I love them all!

I do not know of any "good food guide" to the restaurants on QE - the best food is to be found in the Grills Restaurant and the Verandah, but in my humble opinion all options are perfectly satisfactory when you don't have to prepare and cook it yourself.

Please try breakfast and lunch in PG before you go elsewhere! The table is yours for the cruise so you get to know your waiters, and there is an excellent choice, We enjoy a buffet breakfast but I really enjoyed going through the breakfast menu, trying something different every day. If the weather is fine, grab a table in the courtyard, the best outdoor meal I think we have ever had! Sample menu's are on the Cunard website.

1951665377_QECourtyardOct2016.jpg.e7ff96927dd10e416e69a12fbbff3481.jpg