2019 Europe

mitz18

Funnily enough I asked this question to SS in London a few days ago and was told mid Sept.

Would be good to see the initial advertised prices and monitor as they rise for future references. I expect it would make interesting reading.

Would be good to see the initial advertised prices and monitor as they rise for future references. I expect it would make interesting reading.

I dare say we will peruse the itineraries on the day of release and have something booked for the second half of 2019 by COP that day. Ideally we are thinking of a Muse TA.

Thanks all. Traveling has shown me wonders & corruption, ugliness & beauty – all fabric of this planet we call home. I would not forgo a single memory nor hesitate to continue my discovery of this blink of an eye experience called “LIFE”.

Your summary quote on travel is excellent. Very wise and telling!! Appreciate your posting. Agree that it is important to learn know more about this wide and varied world, its history, people, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Venice: Loving It & Why??!! Is one of your future desires or past favorites? See these many visual samples for its great history and architecture. This posting is now at 69,534 views.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226