On the Navigator from Saturday

Hi there

Could you confirm if the corkage fee for wine bottles opened in the dining room is $15 or $25? Been reading various replies from people in other ships, but I'm sailing with Navigator next month and just want to make sure.

Also want to know how the Voom internet service with Navigator is?

And lastly, If you also have photos of the menus in the MDR and details on shows available onboard, that would be great.

Thanks and have a wonderful cruise!

VOOM on Navigator is still the old, slow, geosync service.

Hi.I'm on Navi in a couple of months.Is it worth buying voom surf and stream or just voom?I had surf and stream on Indy this past week was was really fast.Very pleased with it.

Are there any Coca-Cola Freestyle machines on the Navigator? If not, are there any plans to add them?

No Freestyle on Navigator. The cruise line has not publicly revealed plans for installing Freestyle machines.

Hi.I'm on Navi in a couple of months.Is it worth buying voom surf and stream or just voom?I had surf and stream on Indy this past week was was really fast.Very pleased with it.

Hard to answer without knowing your intended use of the WiFI.

No Freestyle on Navigator. The cruise line has not publicly revealed plans for installing Freestyle machines.

Thanks Bob! Do you know the price per coke for cruises out of Miami? I don't know if the beverage package would be worth it for my wife and I. I don't drink that many sodas and my wife is allergic to caffeine and carbonation, but we love the Powerade and other beverages from the freestyle machines.

Thanks Bob! Do you know the price per coke for cruises out of Miami? I don't know if the beverage package would be worth it for my wife and I. I don't drink that many sodas and my wife is allergic to caffeine and carbonation, but we love the Powerade and other beverages from the freestyle machines.

Without a package, they only sell soda in a 12oz can, which was $4.12 this past June on Oasis.

Without a package, they only sell soda in a 12oz can, which was $4.12 this past June on Oasis.

In the windjammer there is a self serve soda machine. Not freestyle. Just sprite, coke and diet coke.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Thanks for all the information. I was trying to figure out if it was worth some of the pre-sail deals that are being offered. Since it's the old Internet and no Freestyle machines then I think I will stick to no Internet and Unsweetened Tea with Splenda.

Hi

Can you confirm if Sabor is Mexican or Indian please. There is some talk on the boards about it being converted to Indian just for UK sailings but there is nothing on the RCI website. We sail on her next Friday 1st Sept and have bought a dining package, if Sabor is Indian we will cancel the package.

Hope you have a fabulous cruise :D

Pam

Hi

Can you confirm if Sabor is Mexican or Indian please. There is some talk on the boards about it being converted to Indian just for UK sailings but there is nothing on the RCI website. We sail on her next Friday 1st Sept and have bought a dining package, if Sabor is Indian we will cancel the package.

Hope you have a fabulous cruise :D

Pam

Sabor is now Indian for cruises from UK