Best parking New Orleans

buslady1

I've asked a few but in your experience where is the best to park at terminal easy in our, more expensive or shuttle to terminal ?

Thanks for your help dream cruise January 2018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Machu Picchu is a wonderful place to park in NOLA. Angel is fabulous. You leave your car with him at his secure parking area and he will take you straight to the terminal. He buzzes you past all the taxis and cars to drop you off at the front entrance and he's a lot cheaper than port parking. You just give him a call when you return and he's there in 5 minutes. We used him on our last cruise in May and are doing so again in September. You can search for him on these boards to see what others have said.

Machu Picchu is a wonderful place to park in NOLA. Angel is fabulous. You leave your car with him at his secure parking area and he will take you straight to the terminal. He buzzes you past all the taxis and cars to drop you off at the front entrance and he's a lot cheaper than port parking. You just give him a call when you return and he's there in 5 minutes. We used him on our last cruise in May and are doing so again in September. You can search for him on these boards to see what others have said.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fulton Place parking is like 2 blocks from the cruise terminal. Parking is a lot less than the cruise terminal and there are free shuttles to/from the cruise terminal. Parked there many times and never had a bad experience. Google New Orleans cruise parking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Fulton Place parking is like 2 blocks from the cruise terminal. Parking is a lot less than the cruise terminal and there are free shuttles to/from the cruise terminal. Parked there many times and never had a bad experience. Google New Orleans cruise parking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This place was great for us in Jan 2017. Easy to find and work with. Shuttle drivers knew what they were doing going in and out of the port.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app