Norwegian Getaway

cxrajones

I booked an interconnecting balcony room on the Norwegian Getaway since 5 of us are going and NCL have just sent us an email asking if we would like to bid on a larger room (Courtyard Penhouse H5 to be precise), if we do win the bid will they give us interconnecting rooms or will they give us the rooms at random? Please reply if you know :)

I booked an interconnecting balcony room on the Norwegian Getaway since 5 of us are going and NCL have just sent us an email asking if we would like to bid on a larger room (Courtyard Penhouse H5 to be precise), if we do win the bid will they give us interconnecting rooms or will they give us the rooms at random? Please reply if you know :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Your best bet for all things NCL is to post in the dedicated forum here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Good luck!

Rooms will be at random and you might only get one room upgraded. If you truly need connecting rooms it is best not to bid for an upgrade.